No favours for The Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No favours for The Empire

This is what happens when you have the number 1 TV ratings, and this is why we have to spend big in order to have a big squad of world class players.

'Imagine we play Chelsea on Monday and go to the second match in Europe in Russia, Turkey or Greece? I think once more the interests are going in front of the clubs and English football's interests, and nobody cares about it.

'I cannot play against Chelsea with the second team, I cannot play Chelsea with the Under-21s like Manchester City did last year. I cannot do that. We are Manchester United.

'I don't do that as Manchester United manager. I don't do that to the FA Cup because the FA Cup is not guilty of these decisions. The FA Cup is beautiful, the competition is historical. I have to treat Manchester United supporters and the FA Cup in the right way.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...cheduling.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Good.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      This is what happens when you have the number 1 TV ratings, and this is why we have to spend big in order to have a big squad of world class players.

'Imagine we play Chelsea on Monday and go to the second match in Europe in Russia, Turkey or Greece? I think once more the interests are going in front of the clubs and English football's interests, and nobody cares about it.

'I cannot play against Chelsea with the second team, I cannot play Chelsea with the Under-21s like Manchester City did last year. I cannot do that. We are Manchester United.

'I don't do that as Manchester United manager. I don't do that to the FA Cup because the FA Cup is not guilty of these decisions. The FA Cup is beautiful, the competition is historical. I have to treat Manchester United supporters and the FA Cup in the right way.
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...cheduling.html
      Completely ridiculous. There is Friday, Saturday and Sunday to play Chelsea and give MU more title to prepare for the Thursday game. This crap wouldn't happen in Italy, Spain, France or Germany.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The number of games that we've played in February alone...nobody no have no care fi we. But some people gwine bawl come the end of the season.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

..over Evil.

We will persevere!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Completely ridiculous. There is Friday, Saturday and Sunday to play Chelsea and give MU more title to prepare for the Thursday game. This crap wouldn't happen in Italy, Spain, France or Germany.
            Stap komplaining Lazie.

You done call yuh team EMPIRE. I am sure you know what that mean.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X