X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta United

sold over 27000 tickets so far this season
    Sold over 40,000 tickets for their first game

Just partner with our club. We are a Gold partner.

Getting huge support so far.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

My season tickets arrived today.

Just a credit card looking thing with a chip (embedded) ...worn around the neck.
    Last edited by HL; February 21, 2017, 06:47 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Can't buy season ticket at all. With all the soccer fees for the boys and going to their games every weekend, it nuh make much sense but I will be at a few games.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hey we a guh dun innu.......

Comment

When??

Comment

Good question you guys are not even competitive yet.... try bear Orlando first.

Comment

The first 6 games will be played at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Georgia Tech.

Just heard from someone who is working on the lights and advertisement systems at the new home of Atl. United, the Mercedes Stadium; that he does not see where the June opening game is possible.

He said lots more finishing work is left to be done.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I can image. They have already change the scope and budget.

Comment

Working...
                X