Juan Sebastian Veron To DC UNITED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Sebastian Veron To DC UNITED

for a reported salary of $1.5 million? This has to be a rumour wouldn't he make more than that at Estudiantes?

MLS ready for him. Him can take Reyna place up in NYC.

Comment

Veron follows in Becks' footsteps

Veron follows in Becks' footsteps

By SIMON JONES - More by this author ยป Last updated at 00:35am on 21st July 2007 Comments (1)
      Juan Sebastian Veron is set to follow former Manchester United team-mate David Beckham into Major League Soccer by signing for DC United next week.
      Veron, 32, is currently playing in Argentina with Estudiantes.
      Scroll down to read more:
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Interesting that he is going to DC UNited. I guess no more quick one touch game from United.

Comment

No more quick one touch from United!? I don't understand. That's what Veron does!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Veron sit back deep and launch lobs and chips all over the place. DC United plays one-two, hard running football. Maybe not as much since they have been on the decline.

The situation is pretty much the same way Manu style clashed with his.

New York has Reyna and he is a poor man's Veron. Them should take Veron and dash away Reyna.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Veron sit back deep and launch lobs and chips all over the place. DC United plays one-two, hard running football. Maybe not as much since they have been on the decline.

The situation is pretty much the same way Manu style clashed with his.

New York has Reyna and he is a poor man's Veron. Them should take Veron and dash away Reyna.
              What yu mean since they have been on the decline? You wan' two box yu si!

D.C jus' a focue pon Super Liga yaw. When dat done they will focus back on league. Yesterday the Red Bulls as usual needed the referees help to win against a DC team that was missing 5 starters! I tell you if Red Bull money nuh stretch far dem man woulda into last place wid Real Salt Lake. - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

That's not the Veron I know.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                  What yu mean since they have been on the decline? You wan' two box yu si!

D.C jus' a focue pon Super Liga yaw. When dat done they will focus back on league. Yesterday the Red Bulls as usual needed the referees help to win against a DC team that was missing 5 starters! I tell you if Red Bull money nuh stretch far dem man woulda into last place wid Real Salt Lake. - T.K.
                  Glad to see you back from your sabbatical. But yuh come back wid yuh ranting. yuh nuh see de Don side a go clean up dis year. We have an Angel watching over us.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Glad to see you back from your sabbatical. But yuh come back wid yuh ranting. yuh nuh see de Don side a go clean up dis year. We have an Angel watching over us.
                    You may have an Angel but we have an entire Christian Nation backing us.

Don't worry you guys will get yours in the end. Unno paid off refs upset Fred so much till him haffi two foot tackle Dane Richards and get red card yesterday.

Since day one MLS has cheated for the Metro Girls and yet you guys still can't win a trophy. 12 years.......0 trophies! - T.K.

Comment

Wachit now TK.

This could be the MetroStars year. DC dis-United good years have come and gone. The addition of Veron will be good for the team and League.

Unfortunate but I have not made it to any Atlanta Silverback game...yet.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Wachit now TK.

This could be the MetroStars year. DC dis-United good years have come and gone. The addition of Veron will be good for the team and League.

Unfortunate but I have not made it to any Atlanta Silverback game...yet.
                        Are you so loyal to the Red Cows that you can't even bring yourself to watch the Silverbacks? Yu nuh easy! Man...you can take the boy out of the tri-state area but you can't take the tri-state out of the boy. It's all good. I understand that you are busy ensuring that the mail gets on time. Winter, summer, and fall right HL.

To be honest I am not that excited about Veron coming to DC. It is a waste of an addition. We don't have any issues in mid-field so all they are doing is adding to their strength. What DC should have done was address that swiss cheese backline and get us a quality defender. We have the worst back four in the league and it is just baffling that we would go for mid-fielder. I am just beside myself on this one. Oh well. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                        X