NewER paradigm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewER paradigm

lick the "new paradigm" flag bearers Leicester! Citeh held by an American coach! Dat is newER paradigm fi chu!! (Ok, German-American)

Nice!
    Peter R

Lie:German American who was schooled under Klopp,isn't that context?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I can't understand how our two resident City fans somehow are excessively talkative despite their foot incessantly fastened in their mouth.Maybe their mouth is even BIGGER than I thought.
      Bricktop was forced today to watch little Huddersfield, a side that is not even worthy enough to make Europa Cup.Seeing his side was today unable to beat that little side would have been a learning experience if only he had a brain.
      His sidekick(hi Hl),not afraid to broadcast his ignorance,wrongly asserts that Saint Etienne is a little club,thereby justifying my calling him a fly by night fan.
      He is having another "Orient" moment.
      Will they ever learn?

Comment

What is a lie? That he isn't German-American? take it up with google if yuh tink a lie... and the "new paradigm" proponent never seh who tutored whom... so who is me?

BTW "NewER paradigm"... Lincoln Town mash up a EPL side... a nex manager from the continent of Inglaterra! LOL
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X