RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BrickTop...ManU play Champions League tiday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickTop...ManU play Champions League tiday....

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

more like CHUMPions league...oh wait was that name calling...grow up already brickflop...

Comment

Long time I suspected you two of being undercova MU fans.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...susspek...?

I dislike that team more than any other team.

You Lazie?...you a'rite.

Pity you don't have good taste in good football. ManDisUnites is hard on the eye.

HL

Comment

...watch this space now BT.......

...im soon attach imself.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            I dislike that team more than any other team.
            Brings a warm wide smile to me face.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Brings a warm wide smile to me face.
              Have you ever seen HL and Paul Marin in the same place? They both sound similar.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

There's a striking ugliness to dem, yes.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...your bwoy mussi a watch the game, das why im nuh chune in yet.

carry on Jangle.

HL

Comment

It is a matter of priority,and addressing your bad mind comments is at the bottom of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Have you ever seen HL and Paul Marin in the same place? They both sound similar.
                      Laaaaaaaaaawd...unu a dig deep sah! Come to think of it, me neva see Jangle an' X in the same place needa!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                      X