Barca played a French team and picked up 4. I certainly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barca played a French team and picked up 4. I certainly

hope that the Empire don't underestimate St. Etiene today. End this today because there is too much on the plate right now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I understand your concern but I am confident the team will give a decent account of itself.
    I think the results can be misleading in the sense of Mourinho thinking he found our right starting eleven.
    I would love to see him ease Mensah back into the pecking order..
    He would be a fine sub for Valencia,and my preferred CD to partner with Bailly.
    I will be keeping an eye on Spurs today.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      hope that the Empire don't underestimate St. Etiene today. End this today because there is too much on the plate right now.
      Lazie, wha happen???? You nuh here di bredda seh New Paradigm! Continental ball eena dem 'kin!!! LOL!!! Oh my lawd.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Let me ask you a question,even before the Spurs game,would you say Pool's problem is not that they do not play well against teams that are ahead of them in the table but more so doing so against teams below them?
        Yeah,what has changed?

Comment

Mensah is Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none. I would like to see him understudy for one position.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Relatively speaking,he possesses qualities that would make Blind a household name.
            He is extremely fast,that rules out Smalling(remember what Everstrong hitman did..),Rojo,Jones,etc.
            He is competent with the ball at his feet,less errant passes,bodes well for maintaining possession(Rojo can't even be depended on finding his teammate with throw ins,seen him throw a ball directly to his opponent ).
            What is the cardinal sin committed by Mensah that others are not guilty of?
            For me it remains relative,Jangle.
            Maybe he is hving a terrible time in training sessions,but he is a viable option given our obligations to multiple competitions.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like him but I just want to see him understudy for one particular position. Our LB position is our biggest problem area.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Pogba looks poised to be our offensive midfielder.if Mensah emulates Pogba,he may ,some day,be a worthy defensive mid .,a Vierra of sorts.
                Yeah the left back is a problem but we have so many unexplored options there,I would have paired him with Bailly,and he would be the left sided CD,so I am open to fielding him at left back.
                Last edited by Rockman; February 16, 2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

We need to go shopping for a natural left-footer. Shaw not cutting it and we keep Rojo as back up.

Comment

Manager drop Henrik? Not even bench?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      Let me ask you a question,even before the Spurs game,would you say Pool's problem is not that they do not play well against teams that are ahead of them in the table but more so doing so against teams below them?
                      Yeah,what has changed?
                      No - that has not been our problem. Our problem is that we have been cursed by Boca Cabra. Every loss or dropped point - 100% - has come from the prediction of the Boca Cabra. No lie. Check for yourself.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Certainly missed in the first half.
                        Mata loses the ball so easily.
                        The tream looks a step or teo behind,unmotivated..
                        I would replace Mata with the lively Rashford.

Comment

I think Yong is needed today too.

Comment

Working...
                          X