Arjen Robbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arjen Robbin

Every person on the Planet knows there are certain players that should not be allowed to shoot with their left foot while coming off the right box.
    De Maria, Messi, Bale and Arjen. Arsenals players like Ozil, Cog and Awobi I guess do not read scouting reports or know how to defend players or an Elephant with a ball.
    But as Dunny says professionals at Arsenal do not need to practice or improve their games. Why is Coquelin on the field again. Every time I see him I see regression this season.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

add Van Persie and Mahrez to that list
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Every person on the Planet knows there are certain players that should not be allowed to shoot with their left foot while coming off the right box.
      De Maria, Messi, Bale and Arjen. Arsenals players like Ozil, Cog and Awobi I guess do not read scouting reports or know how to defend players or an Elephant with a ball.
      But as Dunny says professionals at Arsenal do not need to practice or improve their games. Why is Coquelin on the field again. Every time I see him I see regression this season.
      Wait ... the same Coquelin that was instrumental in helping your team finish in the top 4 last season? Yes, Hazard made him look like him a featherweight a few weeks back but regression? That was the only steel in your midfield bredren.

You are aware that there are some left footed players that no matter how to try and force them on the right they still find a way to shoot with the left? Messi, Bale and Arjen comes to mind.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arjen was and is the opponent that I fear the most when my team plays against him. Unless yuh bruk him left foot, he's almost unstoppable. Valencia is the same with his right foot.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wooiiieee me domino score

Comment

What an embarrassment. Bayern lick dem lips and rub them hands with glee everytime they get to play the Baby Gummers.

Comment

Soft in the middle,that 5th goal is the epitomy of what's wrong with Arsenal.Where are your defensive midfielder/ defenders?

It's either you have none or Wenger does not know how to set them up.

Chelsea - Kante/ William
              LFC - Lucas/ Winajaldum/ Can / Henderson
              Spurs-Waynama/ Dier
              City- Toure /Fernandino
              Arsenal- /
              Last edited by Sir X; February 15, 2017, 06:10 PM.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsenal's problem is Arsne Wenger

Comment

Given the abundance of riches he has ,that must be the only conclusion.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LAZIE COMPREHENSION IS NOT YOUR my look at the time

Over to you DuNNy. Coquelin has regress from good to soft. The whole team apart from Sanchez need overall.
                    Lazie I don't know what level ball you coach or played, but I was a CUNY SOCCER all-Star Defender and Midfielder in College. So in my opinion Arsenal defenders do not stop crosses, Do not Jockey forwards or keep Left foot Maestros off their stronger foot. the way to do that is to be on Arjen Left force him to go to the byline and cross or shoot with his right.
                    Plus the midfielders today were scared or gave Bayern too much time not harassing and hurrying Bayern.
                    However, Only few young MillionaIRES TRY TO BE BETTER IN ENGLAND....ASK DUNNY..ARSENAL SAFE WE WILL JUST WATCH THE RIDE IN ARSENE HE TRUST
                    Last edited by PeeJay; February 15, 2017, 06:31 PM.
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

So you overhaul the team and leave Wenger ,whats going to be the end result of repetitive madness ?

Comment

Mind Dunny (Spicer) run yuh over with his lectern.

Comment

Only Mad People Repeat Mistakes Over And Over

ARSENE AND THE TEAM DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER THE GAME LOST SO TAKE OFF OZIL AND PLAY IT SAFE FOR A RETURN LEG. OZIL MADE NO TACKLES IN THE FIRST HALF.
                          But in Arsene dunny andArsenal board trust

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                            Over to you DuNNy. Coquelin has regress from good to soft. The whole team apart from Sanchez need overall.
                            Lazie I don't know what level ball you coach or played, but I was a CUNY SOCCER all-Star Defender and Midfielder in College. So in my opinion Arsenal defenders do not stop crosses, Do not Jockey forwards or keep Left foot Maestros off their stronger foot. the way to do that is to be on Arjen Left force him to go to the byline and cross or shoot with his right.
                            Plus the midfielders today were scared or gave Bayern too much time not harassing and hurrying Bayern.
                            However, Only few young MillionaIRES TRY TO BE BETTER IN ENGLAND....ASK DUNNY..ARSENAL SAFE WE WILL JUST WATCH THE RIDE IN ARSENE HE TRUST
                            My level of football is Rum ball ... Clearly a higher level cluny. IT takes serious skills to have yuh drink in one hand, buss a tackle and not spill the spirits. Sometimes you have to simply acknowledge that a team is better than your team. Arsenal win, we hear how Arsenal a big side. Arsenal lose the craziness start. Right now, I hope Sanchez do like Van Persie and come to MU.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'd take Aguero over him but if we take either of them we'd have to get rid of a few and change our style.

Comment

Working...
                              X