RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BrickT, yuh notice how the holeadem.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickT, yuh notice how the holeadem.....

...jus creep out of their hiding place fi 'rejoice' and comment on Jesus' injury.

What a disappointment it would be if it was reported that the injury is not as bad as first announced......

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

they watch every city game...they know every city player...they watch every pep press conference...we are one of the top 4 clubs in the world...i'm not surprised at their interest...just look at the crap football they have to sit through week in & week out...i'm just glad i support a proper club

Comment

To be honest,I watch with the intention of seeing City beaten,I remember stop watching a game in which City had a 2-0 lead at halftime only to regret not witnessing the minnow getting back into the game..
      Secondly,we dare not take your word.. ,ergo watching that team ourselves is for goo reasons.

Comment

......oh there he is BrickTop....only a matter of time.....

carry on>>>>>>

HL

Comment

More like continue to carry along NICELY.
          If you do not want someone,you do not call them(holeadem),when you call and they show up,you act as if some mytical third-eye warned you of the person appearing.

Comment

man city thread cyaan keep & rockhead nuh pass through...come early & stay late...noisy fellow

Comment

For some reason you think I miss my days of kindergarten tremendously,but name calling Bricktop?
              Our repellent for keeping you bugs from our thread is to rip apart the nonsense being said by you fellows there,a tactic favoured by anyone wih even a tad bit of maturity.
              At some point we all have to grow up Bricktop,what are you waiting on?

Comment

...name callin' you said.....

well well well.......

HL

Comment

look like the 6th place getting to you...you call it a lack of maturity...i call it being forever young...i bet you shake your fist at kids & tell them to get off your lawn

Comment

Well there you have it,probably still kicking a can after watching that senior citizen episode of Twilight Zone on TV,but to think everyone is just as infantile...

Comment

There are better ways of supporting your friend,it makes being a sidekick less offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        look like the 6th place getting to you...you call it a lack of maturity...i call it being forever young...i bet you shake your fist at kids & tell them to get off your lawn

HL

Comment

Me naw laugh
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi nah defend no one, BUT, one man's "Rockhead" is another man's "rats" or "bugs"... just saying!
                            Peter R

Comment

No name callin' PR....!!

Good one!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X