No announcement yet.

Jesus broke his toe bone.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes,did I blaspheme or something? Do your research on that type of injury. You are elated that city is no longer a threat in the EPL. My concern is Brazil not getting a sixth title.

Comment

Bricky,Bricky you are very candid on other matters except for city. The lack of quality is the reason why the mid level teams are doing in your side. This in turn will hamper you from further closing the gap on Chelsea. My point was that the swansea game was crucial.

Check the crystal palace game. Your man Debryune (sp) is tring to do things out of his range (such as holding up the ball too long then can't make a good final decision) Jesus dropped in the middle danced away from two defenders made a defence splitting pass and sterling scored. I'm not sold on Sane. Yaya is good but age is creeping up on him. Stones is making too much mistakes back there. Silva plays with his feet and not his mind.

Without Jesus you don't have someone that can change/decide a game for you. Look at the swansea game; fans were leaving the stand with lost hope not understanding the extent of how gifted Jesus is.

Bricky regroup for next season, fight to stay in the top four for CL (this way the big man can do his thing please take my solid advice.

BTW my crystal ball is telling me that Jesus doesn't have long in England

Comment

GroundhAg Day

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Without Jesus you don't have someone that can change/decide a game for you. Look at the swansea game; fans were leaving the stand with lost hope not understanding the extent of how gifted Jesus is.

Bricky regroup for next season, fight to stay in the top four for CL (this way the big man can do his thing please take my solid advice.

BTW my crystal ball is telling me that Jesus doesn't have long in England
        What I love about this forum is the consistency and the "spot-on" predicament.....errr....predictions of a certain two poXters.

to all Brasilians on this day. Cheer up you have achieved a lot in this sport thus you made many enemies (both seen and unseen). They lied on you saying you conspire to win (therefore your team could not even get a good call).
        Robinho I hope you visit Neymar and read Psalms 23 with him:
        The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
        3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
        4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
        5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
        6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Done talk. The grand one revealed all to me. I know what's going on.

Robinho, unnuh salute him. Di wicked to di ground man. Mi bredrin call mi an say is some old time 70s ball him. Mi say yes Robinho himself say it and say he won't change his game (whilst 17 at Santos). Now capello who claim say him is big coach haff Brasil's heartbeat on his bench. Robinho is the closest ting to Pele right now (even look like him) RMA is looking like fools. Di general can spark for the best team on the planet but must sit on the bench for club ball (practice if you ask me). The problem with RMA; is diarra and emerson. Diarra cannot pass a ball two yards, yes he can disrupt but when hegains possession he is lost. RMA is accustomed to that smooth flowing ball; Emerson and Diarra causes this breakdown, hence when Don Robinho comes on he cannot get any ball at his foot, Don robinho has to run back and do all kind of crap. Cassano doesn't belong on that team (MLS would be glad to have him) I think Apia of Ghana is what RMA wants; A player who is rough and can win balls in the middle but is able to go forward and attack (either with dribble, shooting or precision passing). I don't like Arse but they are playing the type of ball that suits robinho. Capello is destroying that team. Ronaldo is going to get fit, score some goals and leave. BTW Dunga will take a fit Ronaldo (Dunga played with him and knows how dangerous Ronaldo is) I like how Dunga is giving all players that shine at the club level a chance on the selecao. Now if they don't see their names in the next WC, they can't point fingers and say ah if Iw as there. No you're simply not worthy.
        I think the crown was officially handed over

to the King of dribble today. Don Robinho is the real deal; mash it at INT'L level then showed his calls at the club level. BTW did you see the Ecuador game? Don ketch a yute pon di line, wait fi him, den send him di wrong way. With Robinho on the pitch it's going to be hard to beat RMA. Brasil, yuh gonna have to dig very deep. All hail Del Rey....Robinho
        to know who is advising Robinho (the present King of football)?.

How can a player of Pele's calibre end up with a club that isn't going anywhere?To add insult to injury Mancity doesn't have coach. King Binho scored on Chelsea (current big side) and the coach could not hold that lead. TWO GOALS on pool and pool came back with three unanswered goals. Big Sam would love to have an offence to drop goals on those teams, he would have won the EPL.

King Binho nuh mek January ketch yuh wid dat duppy side; hasten to Arse mi nuh too like dem but mi waan good fi yuh.

oohhhhh bwoy. What has changed other than he got
        older and added some pounds? Oh I get it, he si now playing in England.
        I tell you boy.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes,did I blaspheme or something? Do your research on that type of injury. You are elated that city is no longer a threat in the EPL. My concern is Brazil not getting a sixth title.
          Where you see me being elated at anything? WE consolidating 6th place. So Jangle asked you a question and you called him naive. Now instead of explaining yourself you gonna talk bout duh research? So ..we must just assume you are right? Well ... there are those who have read your post after you visit the dentist.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            What I love about this forum is the consistency and the "spot-on" predicament.....errr....predictions of a certain two poXters.
            LOL!!!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You would make a good investigative reporter.

Yuh sure iz not you shegg-up Flynn with your reporting...
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I'm jess saying.......
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Just saying what? That I likened Robinho to Pele. I called it that Jesus is in Pele's talent level? Top world class talent can walk into any league and shine. Whether it be grass, sand, stone , concrete or any other surface. I dare you to call out one so called talent in England that is equal to Jesus.
                  BTW did you read what Dinho has to say on Jesus? What Ian wright said?

I can't live my life hating on talent,if I see talent, I recognize and give respect. I still stand by my words on Robinho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glsFWvJWDxw#t=0m16s

Comment

I dare you to call out one so called talent in England that is equal to Jesus.
                    [/URL]
                    Talent abounds in the English league.....

Hazard
                    Mahrez
                    Aguero
                    DeBryune
                    Sterling
                    Martial
                    Rashford

Jesus no do nothing yet to be exalted. The English League is the true test in club football.

Comment

I rest my case. Continue to dream. I would ask if any of the above could rescue Brazil's qualification, you know what forget it. They are big stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Talent abounds in the English league.....

Hazard
                        Mahrez
                        Aguero
                        DeBryune
                        Sterling
                        Martial
                        Rashford

Jesus no do nothing yet to be exalted. The English League is the true test in club football.
                        Don't you know ... if they are not Brazilian, they don't make it for Jawge.

Comment

Tell him that he forgot the king of them all. Pogba!

Comment

Working...
                          X