• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus broke his toe bone.....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38971944
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Real sad,my guess he ill be out for most of the remaining season.
    Even more sad,can you imagine City without Jesus?
    Hint-back to square one,and clearly Aguero is second guessing himself.
    Enjoy the temporary reprieve.

Comment

Sounds agonizing .... I wonder what he exclaimed when it happened?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Real sad,my guess he ill be out for most of the remaining season.
        Even more sad,can you imagine City without Jesus?
        Hint-back to square one,and clearly Aguero is second guessing himself.
        Enjoy the temporary reprieve.
        "can you imagine City without Jesus?"

Citeh very religious, a 2 Jesus dem have.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yup city is done

Comment

get well soon jesus...you can watch us chase down (3) titles on television

Comment

Yes but there might be conflicts regarding wills,Pep's isn't necessarily what City's fans desire.

Comment

That's my point HL. who is Jesus's physical trainer? The kid is only 19, how did he get such an injury. I was very wary of him going to England. If you see the negatives (posted) about this kid despite what he did for city in 3 games.

I'm really more concerned for Brazil the national team. Now that they know for certain that this kid is gifted on the level of Pele; Jesus should bring his own training entourage from Brazil (hope it's not too late).
                Last edited by Jawge; February 14, 2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Bricky get serious. I have watched city (because of Jesus). I know that team now; you don't have the quality to win three titles. Had it not been for Jesus Swansea would have done you in. You are now 8 points shy of Chelsea and if the goal Jesus scored on Tottenam stood it would have been five points.

Do you really think Barca and Real is going to respect you now in the CL?

Comment

He broke the bone during the match. That has nothing to do with the trainers.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you are naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        you are naive.
                        ..... and that is your answer to Jangle?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Sounds agonizing .... I wonder what he exclaimed when it happened?
                          LOL! Do you think he screamed "Jesus Lawd!!! Dem bruck mi toe!!!"?
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            LOL! Do you think he screamed "Jesus Lawd!!! Dem bruck mi toe!!!"?
                            Was wondering if he said "Jesus!" Then I'd be curious if he was calling Jesus Navas or he like hearing his own name.

Comment

8 point lead? then you will remember when it was a 12 point lead...& we still have a head to head date...chelsea betta pray dem nuh drop 5 points for the rest of the campaign...or it's over

Comment

Working...
                              X