• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTop. ....easy 2nd place...

ThankX
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Nice but without Jesus your CL title hopes are gone. Real talk.

Comment

Trying to get updates on the extent of his injury. won't know till tomorrow.

Don't be so down on the our team King J. We made it relatively comfortably to CL round of 16.

Jesus is simply a good addition to the squad.

Remember there is on I in TEAM.

HL

Comment

HL

Comment

No worries boss. Just saying "You need Jesus"

Comment

so easy i forgot to come on here and post the score...next

Comment

amen brother HL...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                No worries boss. Just saying "You need Jesus"
                Yes we do King Jawge...yes we do........

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Trying to get updates on the extent of his injury. won't know till tomorrow.

Don't be so down on the our team King J. We made it relatively comfortably to CL round of 16.

Jesus is simply a good addition to the squad.

Remember there is on I in TEAM.
                  But, to quote Michael Jordan, there may be no "I" in "Team", but there's an I in WIN.. Cyan believe yu a jump up and down over 2nd...KMT, unu don't have no ambition.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    But, to quote Michael Jordan, there may be no "I" in "Team", but there's an I in WIN.. Cyan believe yu a jump up and down over 2nd...KMT, unu don't have no ambition.
                    .....steady as she goes Marin...steady as she goes.........

HL

Comment

settle down & enjoy the ride son...you're about to witness something special

Comment

Perhaps you slept through everything,how can,at this stage,you ever be surprised by anything done by HL or Bricktop?
                        Dem making most of this very instant,chances are it is the best they will ever have,and they know changes are imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Perhaps you slept through everything,how can,at this stage,you ever be surprised by anything done by HL or Bricktop?
                          Dem making most of this very instant,chances are it is the best they will ever have,and they know changes are imminent.
                          I read somewhere that the scientists all agree it is something in the water up in "Manchester" that causes delusion to set in. They Xperimented on an Xtreme case a few years ago and found that the condition was rampant in those parts, and irreversible, though there are varying degrees of the disease that show certain subjects to be more suXceptible. BuT I would also imagine that others are HeLl bent on remaining in denial.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

a lot of noise from teams bringing up the rear...we gave you the place to run & yuh couldn't run it...now settle down & watch how it's done

Comment

Actually, Chel$ki is running the place now.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X