X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troopz- X ,tell the Hls' about dem bl#$^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGoFzEaUehc
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Shoooot, I fagat that you are an Arsenal fan now. Sarry.

I really hope Gamma has the patience and tolerance for you.

Wtf..........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

How can I say this , LFC is my 1st club in the england,Arsenal my 2nd,Chelsea my 3rd,no where is City or Man U on my list !
      Benitez is my favorite coach ,Ancelotti my 2nd ,Klopp my 3rd ,I am having a look at Conte this season.

Its club 1st in my book,that doesnt absolve me of my responsibility to advocate for the best interest for it at the exclusion of manangers ,players or owners.I understand the Trinity unlike some amongst us .That said seeing that LFC is my first club ,I will advocate for her 1st ,and Rafa is my fav coach I will advocate for him,the crisis affects me when my club meets my fav manager= Then I am conflicted.

Yuh see mi

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        How can I say this , LFC is my 1st club in the england,Arsenal my 2nd,Chelsea my 3rd,no where is City or Man U on my list !
        Benitez is my favorite coach ,Ancelotti my 2nd ,Klopp my 3rd ,I am having a look at Conte this season.

Its club 1st in my book,that doesnt absolve me of my responsibility to advocate for the best interest for it at the exclusion of manangers ,players or owners.I understand the Trinity unlike some amongst us .That said seeing that LFC is my first club ,I will advocate for her 1st ,and Rafa is my fav coach I will advocate for him,the crisis affects me when my club meets my fav manager= Then I am conflicted.

Yuh see mi
        Woooiiieeee mi belly! WWWSS (what would william shankly say) Bes' yuh jes' put all a dem in a hat before the relevant matches, an den pick one, like the flavour of the week, or soup of the day! Yeah mon! LOL
        Peter R

Comment

There a psychotic drugs available for your ailments.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So Sir X if Rafa comes To the Arsenal ..Gunners First, LFC

second or what???? Conflicted still or wah..Let the Discord begins..
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

LFC 1st,Arsenal is just a stepping stone for the bigger objective, something to pad his CV.

LFC !

Comment

Jangle

We all need it in football, a brethren call mi and say I'm depressed when Arsenal lose,you use to call mi when Moyes was frigging up yuh side and pour yuh soul out.

Comment

vomiting is not pouring one's soul out.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Isn't that proof you were sick and in need of medical help ?

Comment

Yes but the running belly stopped when I gave up hope by around February. What's the reason for your griping, your 4 teams are all ahead of mine.

Comment

LFC is my 1st club in the england,Arsenal my 2nd,Chelsea my 3rd,no where is City or Man U on my list !
                        LOL!! Okay X, so is who did "seduce" you on Sept 4, 2012? Click below because chuss mi, you are either a) a liad b) confused or c) both. LOL!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

1 +1 = 2, not 3 Claffy , Seduced means ,attract (someone) to a belief or into a course of action that is inadvisable or foolhardy.Dat nuh mean dem pan mi list,if dem seduce mi.

Mi say it a million times,reading a nuh unnuh prablem,comprehension is.Yuh see baby say , 1,2,3 ...when yuh put up yuh 5 finger,dem still a say 1.

Tiyad fi spoon feed dem man yah.

Comment

1 +1 = 2, not 3 Claffy , Seduced means ,attract (someone) to a belief or into a course of action that is inadvisable or foolhardy.Dat nuh mean dem pan mi list,if dem seduce mi.

Mi say it a million times,reading a nuh unnuh prablem,comprehension is.Yuh see baby say , 1,2,3 ...when yuh put up yuh 5 finger,dem still a say 1.

Tiyad fi spoon feed dem man yah.
                            Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You seduce uself!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha....Lawd...mi belly!!!!!!
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Typical weak heart... you couldn't stay the course with the club you place as your number one, so yuh run guh fin' one nex "woman"!!... guess wha? LFC nuh waaan yuh back, two-timin', philanderin', disloyal, have no belly, turn coat!! LOL
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X