Peejay...please fix this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peejay...please fix this...

For some reason, Rafa is NOT on the short list to replace Wenger. Please do not let this oversight go un-rectified. Thank you.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...l-exit-rumours
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

"The 67-year-old has won three Premier League titles and six FA Cups, as well as leading his team to UEFA Champions League qualification every year since 1998 despite often spending less than rivals in the transfer market."

How does this fit the X- narrative? He's calling for the man's head! LOL and he's not (maybe he is in the closet) yet an Arsenal fan!! That CV should have him at least on par with Rafa worship!!
    Peter R

Comment

Dear Paul and Peter. I have acquiesce to Dunny's belief

That in Wenger he trusts, The desire to argue for my beloved team is draining me, I will also do as the current manager of Arsenal suggested and get behind the team as the 12th man. Praying and hoping that change of spirit and mentality throughout the team will change.
      I now wait patiently to see team selection on players merit..ala Ozil during training and effort while selected.
      Mi a hold mi space and hope those paid to manage, play do a better job.
      And at the end of the season the board do their diligence to improve across the board /// the team, coaches etc.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I love this part ......And at the end of the season the board do their diligence to improve across the board /// the team, coaches etc.....hehe , yes gi im di end of season yes , after he gets booted out of top 4 , the Xs will rise.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

PJ, All the best to you and your club, except when it comes to LFC! I have no opinion on Wenger and his merits as manager, regarding where things CURRENTLY stand.
          Peter R

Comment

Respect.. I on the other hand like beautifully played foot

ball, and so i will watch Liverpool and hope they too return to playing the style I love while winning. Hope Liverpool get their original desired aim/ placement that is TOP FOUR.
            P.s If Arsenal achieve same I will still hope for a change in personnel. Players and or coaches. TOP FOUR THIS Year will not do for us GOONERS. and so all the best for you and your club. May Liverpool become a consistent TOP FOUR TEAM then their fans will see that after been consistent a more ambitious desire is necessary.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Wow, Dunny Trump come on pon the board and bark at yuh and yuh just fall right in line. PeeJay yuh disappoint me. I had high hopes for yuh because you were the ongly Gummer who spoke the truth.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny call it, weakheart.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X