RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PJ:Talk di tings,Arsenal civil war,yuh call it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Yuh nuh love man ,since when ? ....Yuh a search some suspicious sites and buss yuh secret when yuh think,mi inna it wid yuh.

Long time yuh suspect.
    If yuh did tek mi advice an brush up pon yuh gramma, yuh mighta tink twice bout whe yu put yu punctuatation mark dem... so you're saying that yu "inna" whatever yu ah accuse Paul of!
    BTW See a harticle mi write in case yu did miss it! as mi did seh, it look like yu an Chump did guh same skool!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.5bbadaf27570
    Peter R

Comment

Accusation? Di bredda,sorry yuh bredda come on the site and declared he found me on a funny man website ,because he found a man dress like a freak with a whip and leather tights on it ,named Sir X !

Now the questions are why did he think that was me,It wouldn't surprise me that you have a million Peter and Paul on these websites,it would be out of order for anyone to declare you two as such! ( Funny men) 2nd what drew him to the website in the 1st place? If you read his post carefully he hints at the purpose " fetish"

Im more Dan suspect and now im a project im faults pan me? How was the Gramma?....hehe
      Last edited by Sir X; February 10, 2017, 05:12 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Eedyat - in today's day and age - if you change your name, you should google it...gwaan - dweet. When you first change your name, me did tink seh there was somebady out there whofa name u did wan' hijack (e.g. Malcolm) who me neva hear bout, and boom! There it was - SIR X - b***yman. LOL!!!! Eedyboo, you fool so till. Lawd...mek me shut mi mout before you "whip" me! LOL!!!!
        Last edited by Paul Marin; February 10, 2017, 10:36 PM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tell him fi aX Muadib what problem(s) he ran into when he changed his name and didn't google the name he initially chose! It was most unfortunate, but he subsequently transposed two vowels to correct the "error" of not ensuring his chosen name didn't have any "negative" connotations.
          Peter R

Comment

Now unnuha blame Google fi Im " fetish" yuh nuh see yuh GI whey yuhself ?

Which man aguh search B man site and ah post pan diss site, a white funny man picture in a leather tight up suit in heels with whip about " fetish"

Yuh funny ! Yuh guilty and yuh and Yuh bredda shame ! A Suh my name important yuh a Google it up ? Yuh expect di site fi believe yuh ?

Yuh funny .....Lol in more ways than one.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's simple due diligence that you should have carried out. You can take the advice for any future name change... or ignore it. You made such a big production out of the name change; one of YOUR choosing, one that you had no qualms about telling the forum of its imminent arrival, and that it would make X great again (if he ever was), people would have thought you would have done some background check on your chosen moniker... but alas, you were so X-cited and X-uberant about your new name you didn't check to see who else might be using it.

I'm really sorry that "Sir X" is a sex site with a man using whips and chains. Quite unfortunate. However, I hope you appreciate the fact that I NEVER use "Sir X" when I speak to, or about you (posts like this one notwithstanding), because I try to save you any ongoing angst and embarrassment. You could at least say "thanks".

No matter how you deflect from your oversight (I'm being generous using this word) by trying to characterise others with baseless babbling, it occurred. You just have to "hug it up" (no pun intented) and make sure you don't make the same error again. It's just some friendly advice...so don't get your whips or chains in a knot!
              Last edited by Peter R; February 11, 2017, 10:12 AM.
              Peter R

Comment

My guess is the name change was a way to restore his(Sir) dignity after a slew of vicious attacks on his character by you and your brother,and those attacks continue to this day.
                It is the rapist blaming the raped.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  My guess is the name change was a way to restore his(Sir) dignity after a slew of vicious attacks on his character by you and your brother,and those attacks continue to this day.
                  It is the rapist blaming the raped.
                  Blaming?!?!?! for what!?!? pray, tell... If his character was or is "attacked", you must understand it is in the context of being a self-admitted turncoat wagonist supporter (and I use that word guardedly) of LFC. Nothing more, nothing less. Not sure what you really allude to, but what X does when he's not spewing nonsense on the forum, is absolutely none of my business at the end of the day... even if it involves whips and chains...

And, "vicious attacks"?!? really!?!?... I would agree that Paul doesn't mince his words when speaking of X, however, I would not characterise my comments to, on, or about X as "vicious"... but then again, once man's meat is another man's poison. Anyway, if you want "vicious" tek one a dese an hol' yuh carnah!! LOL
                  Last edited by Peter R; February 11, 2017, 11:06 AM.
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X