• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin, did they insult, ah mean consult you

on this one?

15 reasons why everyone hates... Manchester United

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/...xwdKDBLzwVj.99

Only 15?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Pool is in a precarious position,their next game is a home one against Spurs,afterwards they play an away game to a team(Leicester) just as desperate as them.
    The thought of Man U(by then) leapfrogging them has to be unnerving for them,second only to the prospects of Everstrong blindsiding them.
    It gets much worse for Pool,so befitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      on this one?

15 reasons why everyone hates... Manchester United

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/...xwdKDBLzwVj.99

Only 15?
      Actually they did, but then they sent me a letter saying that they didn't have room for my 15,000 reasons, all of which I told them were required. Cho!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh bitta sah...
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am guessing they chose the best 15,hence it is best to assume his remaining 1,485 ..werr even more trifling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I am guessing they chose the best 15,hence it is best to assume his remaining 1,485 ..werr even more trifling.
            I better advise your ManU cohort not to appoint you treasurer of your supporters club.
            Peter R

Comment

What's in a zero???
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

My bad,thanks for alerting me to my error.

Comment

Ten times more trifles to stomach or appreciation for being spared.

Comment

Working...
                  X