Special Shout Out to Jawge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Shout Out to Jawge

...you can it from long time...good thing the saviour choose the biggest.club in England over thone 2 Spanish has beens...

You really enjoy being insane.
    Jawge was spot on though.

Comment

Respek sah, but don't talk too soon ah man set up fi flank unnuh

Saw the game from the second half. Your team on a whole has to raise their level. Silva may bewitch with his touch (could watch him all day controlling and passing) but his decisions ah bwoy. In short he plays a lot with his feet. The pass (the flick) Jesus gave to Silva inside the 18 should have been a one time shot on goal, instead he controlled first (bring back my argument on that Marshall kid from Georges). These defenders of the modern game are too quick plus most of them are converted midfielders (can read and anticipate). That Debruyne (sp) guy has to raise his game.

Fernandinho can stay now; he's needed as translator He's fluent in English. I read comments on YouTube one guy said Jesus did nothing different from other players with regards to the second goal. True but it's when it's done and the predatory reaction. The first goal was pure predatory instinct,Jesus just pounced on the ball whilst mere mortals would have been frozen. More on the boss Jesus later

Comment

Yes I. yuh can tell the werl fi come ah Rboyz site if dem waan get first dibs pon the latest world class talent

Yuh muss laugh when yuh see dem ah get excited bout Jesus. Him done buss roun yah lang time

Comment

.....predictor. ...that's exactly what I said, specially for the second goal. Good goal scorers have that trait.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            .....predictor. ...that's exactly what I said, specially for the second goal. Good goal scorers have that trait.
            .........(sp)...predator. .. ....................................kiss teet

HL

Comment

.........(sp)...predator. .. ....................................kiss teet
              What happen HL...still smarting after Atlanta dash weh the Super Bowl?
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                What happen HL...still smarting after Atlanta dash weh the Super Bowl?
                Yes, I was depressed for maybe 10 minutes. But I have gotten to the point where you have to admire and respect talent.

Brady is the best. His politics and personal views are a separate debate.

This Superbowl was a lesson in life. ..............................................

HL

Comment

Yes, I was depressed for maybe 10 minutes. But I have gotten to the point where you have to admire and respect talent.

Brady is the best. His politics and personal views are a separate debate.

This Superbowl was a lesson in life. ..............................................
                  KMT - Ryan's decision to go with a passing play on 3rd down while within field goal range baffles the mind. He could have just taken a knee and it would have been game over. Another Brady super bowl won due to offensive "error" (the other was Seattle). Cho. IT VEX MI U SEE!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X