X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Klopp agrees with me...

...at least in #1 below. From time I have been saying:

1. Players need to step up - they have been letting the manager down lately
    2. We need depth - including a 20 goal a season striker (other than Sturry)
    3. We need an onfield leader - we don't have "a Gerrard" anymore
    4. Our wage bill and squad value have to be on par with the contenders

...but, for some reason, some a dem think we can do "more with less" (like keeping Sakho in the reserves while playing Lucas as a central defender - I guess that is his new "natural position" ). Regardless of #2-#4, or Sakho not being in the team - #1 is obvious. Time to step up lads!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Sounds like you cant cite the source and its one of your made up stories

Where and when did he say

* they have been letting the manager down lately

*Our wage bill and squad value have to be on par with the contenders

Who said this ?

keeping Sakho in the reserves while playing Lucas as a central defender
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Sounds like you cant cite the source and its one of your made up stories

Where and when did he say

* they have been letting the manager down lately
      Like I said, reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. I cited a source for #1 only.

*Our wage bill and squad value have to be on par with the contenders

Who said this ?

keeping Sakho in the reserves while playing Lucas as a central defender
      I said: "Sounds like Klopp agrees with me...at least in #1". The others (2-4) were my opinion. I guess to you "we need to wake up; that was not acceptable" means they were "[not] letting him down". I am brighter football-wise than your sources, so you would be smart to listen to me, not to the eedyat them you read who ah fullup u head wid chupidniss.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

OK pathological one,yuh hearing things,glad we cleared that up.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          OK pathological one,yuh hearing things,glad we cleared that up.
          LOL!! Funny when people prove you is an eedyat, you resort to being more of an eedyat. Klown...the only thing me hear is the air a rush between you ears...it "clear"between the two a dem true nutten nuh di deh! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
          X