RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So HL, what is your prediction City v Swansea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So HL, what is your prediction City v Swansea?

X - feel free to chime in.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

So i just finished watching the Hull v. Liverpool game.

What a darn shame.

The diehard fans were singing ^...you'll never walk alone. .......^ during the last few minutes of time added.

It hat, but ush Marin.

X, sheggg unu up bad bad.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Swansea a bug side and Jesus saves. Sh!tty 4 Swnse 1
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hull is to Pool what Swansea is to City.
        City has something of a reputation scoring in bundles,the Brazilian played no role in that,nevertheless there were games City went cold turkey,their current EPL standings attest to that.
        A minnow won the EPL last season ,is that task more difficult than a team one place above relegation zone beating a fly by night team at fifth place,better yet which is easier,a team(Hull) nesting the bottom beating a team(Pool) ahead of City in the table?
        Isn't Swansea the architect of the minnows' blueprint to beat Pool?
        City STILL has a BUG defense.
        I am not saying Swansea has a fifty-fifty chance of winning,it is the large margin of victory being predicted is what I am questioning,the ball more round this weekend.
        I am not convinced that City was ever properly assessed.
        I would say Swansea 2 and City 1 is my wish.
        Last edited by Rockman; February 4, 2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

A wandah if yuh a penny de tings,on the face of it,City's new signing resulted in absolute euphoria for its two fans here.We know they are creatures of habits, where is this talk about triple from the more insane one and the automatic apporoval from sidekick?
          Dem bwoy deh haf dem fingers crossed!

Comment

.....comedy central to blouse & skirt....!

HL

Comment

Why wish?
              Clearly that the part you miscontrued to your own detriment.
              Come proper,HL.

Comment

Obtw,you have made two responses,more than enough opportunity to call it,what is the score you are comfortable with predicting?

Comment

Again, I like Leicester .

HL

Comment

The thread starter is "So HL, what is your prediction City v Swansea?".

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      The thread starter is "So HL, what is your prediction City v Swansea?".
                      Ah fraid him fraid - cowa'd have a "weak heart".
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Swansea a bug side and Jesus saves. Sh!tty 4 Swnse 1
                        Alas...you don't possess the power of the boca cabra...so nuh bada try!

Comment

Expected win. Big continental coach vs a PE teacher.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X