Klopp has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp has to go

Time for the Trinity. Time for the Continental coach. Time for More-with-Less. Time for the Return of Rafa Benitez.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

British TV money strong. Since every club turn overnight millionaires, what's spending some of that money to buy 5 minutes extra time.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

From Cuthinho sign him big contract and go mek him eediat speech bout him want stay a Loserfool fi the rest a him life, him start look like a big rux.

Comment

Bitttaaaahhhhhhhhh= 6th place
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

N'even a teacup unuh a get this year..................AGAIN

Comment

and you !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We are seriously contending 3.

Comment

Find out when his birthday is so we can give him a pack of paper cups to drink purging bitter tea.

Comment

The truth is, my truth that is as I'm no eXpert or seer, is that we (LFC) are looking like a one trick pony! And everyone, especially the "small" (sic) sides have figured us out. The "bigger" sides will go out on the field with a mindset to attack, and so we have a better chance to score, and win, than against the teams that defend mightily, counter attack and make the most of their one or two chances.

The irony is that with all that possession, we are getting no more chances than they do, of late that is. And this is because they have figured us out.

Klopp now needs to revisit the drawing board with respect to strategy and tactics!. Come on Herr Klopp, I am backing you to turn this thing around and ensure we finish in the top four. Chelsea has it, unless dem buck all ten a dem toe... one a week! But if wishes were horses beggars would ride...
                  Peter R

Comment

Where is the backup plan?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In my humble opinion LFC not challenging for the title is due to myriad of factors,some we had control of , some we didnt e.g Sakho being malinged by Klopp, Klopp was adamant that he be sold , now he is talking about the door being open when this season is done, it begs the question what changed for him to make that declaration.I put it to you that with Matip held hostage by FIFA , something beyond our control it hit him on the head how we needed Sakho quality , compounded on that , Sane went missing in Africa ,Countinho returning from injury hasnt found form yet.

All this Klopp must address this summer .What happens if a crucial defender gets injured/missing or an attacking mid/winger gets injured , worse yet 2.

The Sakho thing to me , i cant understand , he is 10 points when in the team and that about puts us up there with Chelsea .

Comment

Ryan Giggs,if he has lead for a stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          In my humble opinion LFC not challenging for the title is due to myriad of factors,some we had control of , some we didnt e.g Sakho being malinged by Klopp, Klopp was adamant that he be sold , now he is talking about the door being open when this season is done, it begs the question what changed for him to make that declaration.I put it to you that with Matip held hostage by FIFA , something beyond our control it hit him on the head how we needed Sakho quality , compounded on that , Sane went missing in Africa ,Countinho returning from injury hasnt found form yet.

All this Klopp must address this summer .What happens if a crucial defender gets injured/missing or an attacking mid/winger gets injured , worse yet 2.

The Sakho thing to me , i cant understand , he is 10 points when in the team and that about puts us up there with Chelsea .
                          So are you saying the team lacks depth? Or are you saying we could do "more with more"?
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

Doesn't that ,mean lack of depth? Isn't this EXACTLY what has been put forth by others??? So, i's like you find religion!
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              Doesn't that ,mean lack of depth? Isn't this EXACTLY what has been put forth by others??? So, i's like you find religion!
                              LOL! The other thing besides depth, could you imagine if BR had banished Sakho to the reserves and not fixing the defense in the January market choosing instead to play midfielders Lucas and Milner in the back 4 instead when we have a defensive challenge? The boy not jus' dunce, him is a hypocrite. Him need two a dis:
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X