Congratulations to Chelsea on winning the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Chelsea on winning the league

This Chelsea team is the most balanced team in the league. Kudos to Conte for his coaching acumens.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The frigger dem has a knack for getting the job done.

Comment

having only one competition to concentrate on proved to be a huge advantage for them.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ah that did not help de rats doh.
        Conte is like previoys Chelsea coaches,he identifies gis strongest eleveb and sticks with it.He is a practical man,could have marginalized Costa but opted to put his best foot forward.
        They will run out of steam though.

Comment

Credit to Conte for putting Victor Moses at RB and the youth at LB. I can't remember the last time I saw a LB being so potent and being so present in the 18 yard box from open play. And Kante is worth his weight in gold.

Comment

Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Ah that did not help de rats doh.
              Conte is like previoys Chelsea coaches,he identifies gis strongest eleveb and sticks with it.He is a practical man,could have marginalized Costa but opted to put his best foot forward.
              They will run out of steam though.
              Why you calling HL and BT rats? They are such nice fellows...mi nuh undastan...
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

They are not nice people,but you do speak with authority on all things rats,they are not your kind,but then I knew that despite..

Comment

So Paul is an expert on Man City? nice!
                  Peter R

Comment

Did someone say cheese?
                    If so,then my guess is someone is having their picture taken,it really isn't an announcement that cheese is available here.
                    If you see one rat,it is best to assume there are more than a handful present unseen,I saw two.
                    Jangle it appears we have a rodent infestation on our hands,rats wanting to be identified by a different name.
                    Rats are resilient and genectically ensured to reproduce,nature has guaranteed(a safety mechanism) its mistake begins and ends with the two freaks from City.

Comment

Working...
                    X