Wenger has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wenger has to go

The line up was wrong ,the tactics that followed was wrong,Arsenal looked clueless and intimidated before the ball was kicked .2 things that showed me the team was unbalanced .

Sanchez ,leading the forward line and chamberlin as defensive midfielder ?

The hole in the middle was obvious ,where was the steel ?

Pathetic !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Though not the case today,Chelsea wins even when it is outplayed,therein lies the difference between that team and Arsenal.
    Is a question of who frigs up de most,my team makes it so easy for all the wannabes .
    Good luck with Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      The line up was wrong ,the tactics that followed was wrong,Arsenal looked clueless and intimidated before the ball was kicked .2 things that showed me the team was unbalanced .

Sanchez ,leading the forward line and chamberlin as defensive midfielder ?

The hole in the middle was obvious ,where was the steel ?

Pathetic !
      Isn't Sanchez one of the leading scorers in the league? When the team was winning with Sanchez leading the line, there was no one complaining. We just have to admit that the 3-4-3 being used by chelsea is working for them.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arsenal also wins when he doesn't lead the line, Wenger frigged up and it's not on one player or position but two key ones,the forward line and defensive midfielder.Wenger must be the only coach in top 4 that doesn't have a world-class or potential WC defensive midfielder most have 1 or 2.

Arsenal is unbalanced,so even if he gets his forward line right ,with Sanchez lined up behind the striker or perched under his wing,Arsenal belly is naturally soft.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsenal also wins when he doesn't lead the line, Wenger frigged up and it's not on one player or position but two key ones,the forward line and defensive midfielder.Wenger must be the only coach in top 4 that doesn't have a world-class or potential WC defensive midfielder most have 1 or 2.

Arsenal is unbalanced,so even if he gets his forward line right ,with Sanchez lined up behind the striker or perched under his wing,Arsenal belly is naturally soft.
          I am not an Arsenal fan ... I just find it comical that whenever Arsenal win, Wenger is a genius and whenever they lose he needs to go.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Who on the site is saying that,I am sure you will find that sentiment in the minority,so your crowd of comical relief is small .

Comment

Who on the site is saying that,I am sure you will find that sentiment in the minority,so your crowd of comical relief is small .
              Well. ... Arsenal lost and here you are ... what was the subject of this thread again?

Comment

Well maybe I am just greedy but I wanted Hull to go into halftime 2 up,and that is where my hopeful wish factored.
                See your higher ranked(table-wise)team is having a terrible time breaking a team that is best suited for keeping Man U in sixth place.

Comment

Talking about Arsenal prevents him from confronting his pain.

Comment

Jackass seh the world no lebel. Wenger chuck off an official face; the FA tek over a week fi hand down the "punishment"; give him a 4 match touchline ban and allow him fi siddung inna the stadium wid him earpiece in and he's allowed to give the team halftime talks. Murinho a rant inna him technical area and the official tell him fi settle down or go siddung. Klopp wid him belligerent self run up to the official and shout with spittle flying out a him mouth and seh "Nobody can beat Livverpool" and the official tell him, "I love your passion".
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh seeit,and it is all Fergie fault!
                      Klopp gwaan like Mourinho a beg friend,hym mussi doan realize sey de only ting to outlast the bitter feud among the three blind mice is Mourinho's war with Wenger.
                      Stick to the point,Klopp.

Comment

Lazie

And you equate that as people calling him a genius? Isn't the thread about him having to go ?

Di ovastanding on di site is lacking.

Comment

One word: Bittahhhhh!

Comment

And you equate that as people calling him a genius? Isn't the thread about him having to go ?

Di ovastanding on di site is lacking.
                            They lost today ... obviously you wouldn't call him a genius today. Duh!

Comment

It would be good of you to state when I ever did .

Comment

Working...
                              X