No announcement yet.

USA vs Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest both teams were equally poor and it's matches like these that our local boys need to rebuild.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Gordon showed good skills in the first half,unfortunately he was substituted,one or two forwards had the right defensive approach,they tackled in the opponents' half.
      You have to be mindful we fielded a grab a side,in other words,it was yet another time when a poorly prepared boyz were ask to fend for itself against an organized team.
      I understand!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        HL what a horrible field.
        Artificial turf Jangle.

Have seen worst.

Don't think the Boyz coped with that type of surface very well though.

There were glimpses of good tendencies from the team. They defended well. Lots of breakdown in the final third of the pitch.

I liked that they communicated with each other on the field.

I think if this group of players stay together...and have good quality matches, they will perform well in the upcoming gold cup.
        Last edited by HL; February 4, 2017, 12:26 AM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          reggae guyz look good though...outplaying the usa so far..keeping the ball on the ground...building from the back...tappa is enamoured with pep it seems
          Yeah BT. ..they showed so good tendencies.

More top quality matches will sharpen them going forward.

I have seen faaaar worse Reggae Boyz team.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Yeah BT. ..they showed so good tendencies.

More top quality matches will sharpen them going forward.

I have seen faaaar worse Reggae Boyz team.
            Really????

Comment

Yes I concur.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                Really????
                Imo doc.

HL

Comment

It is a convenient viewpoint to quickly justify or guise the lackluster performance by the US,Panama is unforgiving and authentic,HL.

Comment

Working...
                  X