I remember the days when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember the days when...

.....Jamaica plays any (other) team, this forum would be vibrant weeks before the event.

Now nobody cares; not even the those convince themselves that they have ALL the answers to run the team administratively.

Whoever coined the term "waggonist" is an outstanding thinker.

It is going to be cold tonight--so I guess the squad has been here a few days early to adjust.

Should be an interesting game.

Heading out shortly:
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    .....Jamaica plays any (other) team, this forum would be vibrant weeks before the event.

Now nobody cares; not even the those convince themselves that they have ALL the answers to run the team administratively.

Whoever coined the term "waggonist" is an outstanding thinker.

It is going to be cold tonight--so I guess the squad has been here a few days early to adjust.

Should be an interesting game.

Heading out shortly:
    You an all ah you red-state fren dem ago go home wid red-b@tt-y - Jamaica ago buss unu ass! Enjoy the game HL, and wave your red white and blue proudly.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We are feeling disillusioned. I could go back to feeling excited if we were just trying to beat Trinidad in the Caribbean Cup rather than getting excited over any WCQ attempt. Not until there's a change in management will we see any advancement of our program. Right now, there's just nothing to be excited over and that's not being a waggonist. Just cannot continuing to support fcukeries.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Through thick and thin Jangle...through thick and thin.

On Wednesday when we (MANCITY) busss Westham's ass 4NIL...I heard the Westham faithful broke out into singing......"blowing bubbles". [check min. 68 - 70 of the game tape]. True fans are long suffering irrespective of what's going on! (Some fans walked out too).

Not saying you cannot be ****ed off...like you over the Hull draw game. Never seen you so lost for words. . You went away to lick your darn wounds like a canine.
        Last edited by HL; February 3, 2017, 12:04 PM.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          We are feeling disillusioned. I could go back to feeling excited if we were just trying to beat Trinidad in the Caribbean Cup rather than getting excited over any WCQ attempt. Not until there's a change in management will we see any advancement of our program. Right now, there's just nothing to be excited over and that's not being a waggonist. Just cannot continuing to support fcukeries.
          Jangle- I understand your frustration, but there is a difference also in unmitigated support for the team, vs. unmitigated support for the administration. The team should be supported no matter what the administration's effries may be, and therefore, abandoning the team on administrative or managerial/coaching grounds is unfounded. All of us are disheartened, as we have proven in other sports that we are able to deliver, compete, and win at the highest levels. So yes, we are disillusioned, but don't let that disillusionment lead you down a path of wagonism - we have ALL seen the results of those kinds of Xtremes.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Jangle- I understand your frustration, but there is a difference also in unmitigated support for the team, vs. unmitigated support for the administration. The team should be supported no matter what the administration's effries may be, and therefore, abandoning the team on administrative or managerial/coaching grounds is unfounded. All of us are disheartened, as we have proven in other sports that we are able to deliver, compete, and win at the highest levels. So yes, we are disillusioned, but don't let that disillusionment lead you down a path of wagonism - we have ALL seen the results of those kinds of Xtremes.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              [I] You went away to lick your darn wounds like a canine.
              Yup, I had to go crawl up under me sheet and lick me wound like a dog, but I'm ready for the next round.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X