• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa leaving Newcastle soon

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7560331.html

West Ham
    Arsenal

At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the checks.

The Trinity!
    Last edited by Sir X; February 2, 2017, 08:50 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Genius. Run weh the Failure-at-winning-Trophy-after-18-months-coach and bring in the King of More-with-Less-Champions-League-winning coach yes. Kill two birds with one Pair-a-Dime.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Arsenal and westham will have openings this summer,a den yuh 6th place aguh under pressure...hehe

I remember when LFC went through this and a 5th columnist said ,Rafa should shut up and not attack the owners,I wonder what the hyper- cryte would say now ?

Roy Hodgson for Newcastle: he can get far more out of less....Lol.
      Last edited by Sir X; February 2, 2017, 09:39 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are bordering on asking waaay too much from me and my fellow Manuligans,be thankful fo4 our surreal patience ,and thread softly.
        What spared you(well so far) is we have prioritized the anguishing situation of our club,we really hoped all we had to deal with would be the ramblings of a fan seatbelted a Liverpool train going nowhere fast as opposed to our current dilemma .
        We will eventually find to deal with you and your tellow rats.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Genius. Run weh the Failure-at-winning-Trophy-after-18-months-coach and bring in the King of More-with-Less-Champions-League-winning coach yes. Kill two birds with one Pair-a-Dime.
          But...don't him working on a "new new paradigm"?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Roy Hodgson for Newcastle.....Lol.....He can get more out of less,I believe you called it Deadwood @ the time.

Claffy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Arsenal and westham will have openings this summer,a den yuh 6th place aguh under pressure...hehe

I remember when LFC went through this and a 5th columnist said ,Rafa should shut up and not attack the owners,I wonder what the hyper- cryte would say now ?

Roy Hodgson for Newcastle: he can get far more out of less....Lol.
              LOL!! So if Rafa go to Arsenal - you deh pon dat deh wagon to'? LOL!!! Klown, if any body on here is a treasonous, fifth columnist is you! LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

U10 Coach or Claffy whatever you feel comfy with: I took you to class about balance when I enquired your thoughts about LFC needs,you hadn't a clue except LFC needed a 20 goal a season STRIKER,it took almost 20 posts back and forth to see that ,balance is a holistic approach across the team.

More lessons from the master
                Therefore the Magpies’ lack of January activity has left United potentially vulnerable to the chasing pack.

Townsend would have offered Newcastle the “balance” Benitez wanted, the point of “difference” the Spaniard sought.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport...teams-12551843

You seem preoccupied with my following of Benitez- the master and not the lessons being taught.More petty and visceral in your approach to learning,hence the mental block on your part.

Claffy you will forever be an U 10 coach.

Comment

LOL!!! You always state the obvious and think that because you express it, others haven't taken it as a given. LOL!!! So let's see, you're trying to say that I believe that a 20 goal a season striker is necessary even if the team is UNBALANCED? LOL! Klown, go back to grade school.

Comment

As I always said, Rafa will only coach big teams who are willing to support his spending habits. Mike Ashley is not going to shell out that way. Rafa going to either suck it our go. Remember X a tell me that Rafa will change that culture?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      As I always said, Rafa will only coach big teams who are willing to support his spending habits. Mike Ashley is not going to shell out that way. Rafa going to either suck it our go. Remember X a tell me that Rafa will change that culture?
                      If we were to remember all the shyte that X did tell us, our brain would be a cesspool (lakka fi him)! LOL!!! Chuss mi - no bada wid heX.

Comment

What is Rafa spending habits ,read the article and see if your belief alings with it ?

As mi say reading is one thing, comprehension a unnu prablem,if I can give yuh some guidance,it said he was promised 30 mill,yet he sold and brought in revenue to match that which was promised,after being told he didn't have to sell! So he should have ,how much to spend ? Without driving Ashley Newcastle into debt ?

Is the same liad arguement yuh mek when he worked with H&G as if he spent like Mourinhos' Chelsea who had a positive net Spend! Or sell to buy policy.It speaks to his belief on how to build a healthy club,where Mourinho will buy without consideration of the books,Rafa is comfortable working with clubs that balance the books as long as he has control !

The last lie is stating I said Rafa will change the culture,what culture , Ashley/ Newcastle culture? I stated Rafa like Klopp have a philosophy to spend wisely and develop talent within their structure ! The club will either reflect this structure or deal with a revolt by the Trinity.

Far too long you have been quoting me out of context to justify your views,yuh need fi stop,it leaves me no choice but to call you out for what you are..... Consistently playing fast and lose with the truth can only be classified in a word.
                        Last edited by Sir X; February 3, 2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Not trying? you said it,it took you almost 20 post fi state the given,The 20 goal a season striker has yet to be bought since Saurez left by Klopp,instead he has focused on the given which you didn't see and still can't see.

Yuh struggle fi state where needs balance in LFC ? Yuh know ball ,fi see man roll ball and put forth theories on how to is a totally different ball game,in other words,yuh see ball and nuh know ball.

U 10 coach/CLAFFY.

Comment

The Trinity : At work in Newcastle

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/02/03...nitez-specula/

Pretty sure you have some 5t columnist bigging up Hodgson,BR and Big Sam for the jobAfter all Benitez has taken them as far as they can go and the alternatives will take them as far in the opposite direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              Not trying? you said it,it took you almost 20 post fi state the given,The 20 goal a season striker has yet to be bought since Saurez left by Klopp,instead he has focused on the given which you didn't see and still can't see.

Yuh struggle fi state where needs balance in LFC ? Yuh know ball ,fi see man roll ball and put forth theories on how to is a totally different ball game,in other words,yuh see ball and nuh know ball.

U 10 coach/CLAFFY.
                              And with that approach, are we going to win the title? KMT. You seem to think that not having a 20 goal a season striker - even with other players that can score - is a balanced squad. LOL!!! Klown - the 20 goal a season striker + the players we have are what's necessary. You could do with some U10 coaching lesson, but you have to pass kindergarten first. Tough uphill battle for you me know. When you start thinking like a Champion, run come - top 4 is for nearly men - WE ARE LIVERPOOL!!! (you are not).

Comment

Working...
                              X