No announcement yet.

Me deh ya a wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what about Swansea and Southampton? If we (LFC i.e) are dependent on TWO players only as you are saying, to push us over the top, that says to my simple way of thinking we don't have enough depth...what if they were injured?!? I don't know how more honest I can be!?! What about you?

And what new effing paradigm yuh talking bout? the American presidency?!?
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      So what about Swansea and Southampton? If we (LFC i.e) are dependent on TWO players only as you are saying, to push us over the top, that says to my simple way of thinking we don't have enough depth...what if they were injured?!? I don't know how more honest I can be!?! What about you?

And what new effing paradigm yuh talking bout? the American presidency?!?
      Peter - you dunce!!! Don't you know that if you take two players out of a "balanced" team it becomes "unbalanced"? Oh wait...if the two of them weigh the same, then it nuh matta...I'm so confused.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X