Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me deh ya a wait...

...fe X fi finish write de "new new paradigm"
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Sir X tek up residence on the other side of the forum...him done wit football fi this season...

Comment

LOL

Comment

Claffy a go find him back against the wall, yeah.
        It aguh bittah

When the right time comes, Lord,
        Claffy a go charge fe treason.
        When the right time come,
        Yeah Claffy a go charge fe arson.
        When the right time come, Lord,
        Claffy a go charge fe murder.
        When the law man come,
        Claffy a go run till dem tumble down.

Unnuh bittah sah,5th place man dem and 5th columnist tun big fren....When di law man come,claffy a run till Dem tumble.Season done yet ? through our little hiccup unnuh ignore how FIFA ave Matip hostage and Mane was on duty in Africa,which team had a crucial assest out for a month,much less assests,I can imagine City without Sterling or Chelsea without Costa,in the new paradigm ,where small margins are the difference between 1st and 4th ,dare I say 5th

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Mu814HyhS48
        Last edited by Sir X; February 2, 2017, 04:21 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

....you notice that....MIA to reese cleet !!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Is a legion mi a deal wid,how prophetic?

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=3q1zjBT_6Vk

From yuh touch diss site HL,I have never seen you verse/ post in patwa,a curse at dat !a wha diss fada?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The true question is this. Who is the claffy and whose back is against the wall
              I only follow Jesus

I have decided to follow Jesus
              Yes I have decided to follow Jesus
              I have decided to follow Jesus no turning
              back, no turning back (praise the Lord)

Sing it over..............

Comment

Read brethren,read,the hard part for you ites is ovastanding!

When the Parson come, Claffy a go quote de scripture.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=dqfCy0aYHDA

Comment

You may be right about me lacking understanding. My point is that I'm not on the club team thing I'm here supporting an individual. Now if you have a problem with Jesus playing football let me know other than that your banter is misplaced.

Comment

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect…....Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world

Which Jesus do you follow in what religion and what lord do you praise ?

Even the devil quote scripture.

Comment

Oh Okay, I see where the problem lies. I was in now way speaking on religion or who worshiped who. All I did was play on the word "Jesus" (which happens to be Gabby's true name). Again your fight/quarrel is being misplaced because I'm no authority in religion nor deity (which wasn't the basis of my argument in the first place) My argument is based solely on one player; Gabriel Fernando de Jesus.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying this..................

I have decided to follow Jesus no turning
                        back, no turning back (praise the Lord)

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            Claffy a go find him back against the wall, yeah.
                            It aguh bittah

When the right time comes, Lord,
                            Claffy a go charge fe treason.
                            When the right time come,
                            Yeah Claffy a go charge fe arson.
                            When the right time come, Lord,
                            Claffy a go charge fe murder.
                            When the law man come,

Unnuh bittah sah,5th place man dem and 5th columnist tun big fren....When di law man come,claffy a run till Dem tumble.Season done yet ? through our little hiccup unnuh ignore how FIFA ave Matip hostage and Mane was on duty in Africa,which team had a crucial assest out for a month,much less assests,I can imagine City without Sterling or Chelsea without Costa,in the new paradigm ,where small margins are the difference between 1st and 4th ,dare I say 5th

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Mu814HyhS48
                            The sad truth is that if my team cannot do without "crucial assets" for a month, during which time we played who? Plymouth? Swansea? Southampton? and can't beat them, it means that my teams squad is not deep enough and therefore something will have to be done to rectify it.

My manager will deal with it.

Now run guh hug de Newcastle flag!
                            Peter R

Comment

If you were honest with yourself ,take Plymouth out of the equation,I don't see any team sacrificing their assests in crucial encounters this season..

The new paradigm,Claffy!

Comment

Working...
                              X