X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhatid dem buss documentary

aready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyoqVdyCzDU

Hmmm... it is interesting to see the type of pitch he grew up playing and learning the game on. Makes me think that what we really need in our football is more discipline, better organization, and/or structure.

A good artist can draw on anything. He or she does not need the best piece of canvas to create a beautiful piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
      Hmmm... it is interesting to see the type of pitch he grew up playing and learning the game on. Makes me think that what we really need in our football is more discipline, better organization, and/or structure.

A good artist can draw on anything. He or she does not need the best piece of canvas to create a beautiful piece.
      ssshhh!! Doan mash up dem cosmic!! Mek dem gwaan believe dat "bad pitches" area a core problem retarding JA ball development at our pathetic, lowly stage

Mek dem gwaan belive dat fooliniss...despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Very nice documentary Jawge!

It gives a comprehensive background of our new acquisition.

Yesterday's game shows why Pep decided to throw Gabriel into the fire. He responded with 2 assists an a goal.

Kun will have to step up his game to maintain his starting role.

This is going to be good.

Thanks again for the piece.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Facts

Comment

True but that's only part of the in depth story. If you notice Jesus had a professional coach at age 8 (same for Robinho playing indoor). What is now happening in Brazil is that these elite players when found are being prepared to play the physical game in Europe. To follow my point just look at the Brazil's U23 (which I call the sixth gen. players) with Jesus, Valdivia , Walace et al. The sixth gen. players can put Brasil in a commanding position to win the 2018 title. I had already had info on these players because someone who I knew in the football circle; went to Brazil in 2014 WC and told me that Brazil had the talent there to win it (do my own scouting you know

Please note that Gabby J is not an ordinary player. Jesus is an elite athlete,akin to how our track and field system would skim off the best.
            This brings me to another point. System, yes system. Stonigut and I had a discussion on system with metrics (which is lacking in Ja's football but evident in its track and field). There is a system with metrics in Brazil which is used to glean the top athletes of the game. The Brasilians are only modifying this system to target the Euro market (yes finally after all these years).

With the above said I think Jesus may well be the Usain Bolt/Michael Jordon of present day football.

Comment

Yuh related to Sir X?? Unuh bear a striking resemblance.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Please explain. Thanks.

Comment

Unuh fanaticism is eerily similar. Like Loserfool, Brazil not winning the WC any time soon.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks, your point is noted. Have you taken look at the numbers recently per chance (in relation to Brasil and their title wins)? The time is also ripe for Brasil to win In Europe. The last time Brasil won in Europe it was with a player head and shoulders above the rest (playing in the forward attacking position).

Can you tell me why you are of the assumption that Brazil will not win a WC "anytime soon"?. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X