Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Klopp-in-the-Box

Loserfool got a howling
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Mr. Pair-a-Dime......a chune fi yuh.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphlzHZ1kyc
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Blooding youth and no depth,the residual effect of BR dysfunctional work.Yes we have a problem 1 win in Jan out of all cups but trust me when I say ,this is where greatness begins.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ten flies pass my mouth this mawning...how much pass Kloppy? Me see him wid him mouth wide open throughout the match.

Comment

Natty Dread will never run away,natty Xread will never run away, no-no,no no.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=o3fEd8tJ36o
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Blooding youth and no depth,the residual effect of BR dysfunctional work.Yes we have a problem 1 win in Jan out of all cups but trust me when I say ,this is where greatness begins.
            Funny. Just when you should be shetting u face true you bring u blight pon we, you strike again! Eedyat, to blame BR for this is complete lunacy...but then...no surprise...you are 5th columnist dawg with no backbone. Tek u stinkin'self an leave we out!

*No depth - I guess that is what "more with less" is all about - dyam arse!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mek me just end the clash early so that patrons can go buy out the bar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uOA_EnX9gM

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Funny. Just when you should be shetting u face true you bring u blight pon we, you strike again! Eedyat, to blame BR for this is complete lunacy...but then...no surprise...you are 5th columnist dawg with no backbone. Tek u stinkin'self an leave we out!

*No depth - I guess that is what "more with less" is all about - dyam arse!!
                Maybe you're blaming the wrong Boca Cabra......

"Maybe coincidental but ever since Gerrard came back to Liverpool, they've slipped out of both cups and in danger of slipping out of Top 4..."

"Potentially, out of the EFL Cup, out of the FA Cup and be kicked out of Top 4 all within a week. Glad to see you back Liverpool."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Maybe you're blaming the wrong Boca Cabra......

"Maybe coincidental but ever since Gerrard came back to Liverpool, they've slipped out of both cups and in danger of slipping out of Top 4..."

"Potentially, out of the EFL Cup, out of the FA Cup and be kicked out of Top 4 all within a week. Glad to see you back Liverpool."
                  Is more dan one????????????????
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In the meantime as you mention BR.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...tching-9695442
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      New pair-a-dime to the werl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah wanda how much monkey wrench eena dat deh side?

Comment

Working...
                      X