Goat'y...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat'y...

...a who you gaan an give FA Cup prediction to? Since your 6-0 prediction, even a primary school team would think them cou'd beat we. I guess by starting all them second stringers, Klopp's priority must be what is in front of him.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Klopp going through a slump? That is impossible.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Klopp going through a slump? That is impossible.
      LOL! Sass - this is why certain people so qwyat...dem cyan stomach the truth that dem fool...an fool from time. An' dem mash up we club wid dem goat mout'.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        LOL! Sass - this is why certain people so qwyat...dem cyan stomach the truth that dem fool...an fool from time. An' dem mash up we club wid dem goat mout'.
        IMO Paul, that is not too far from the truth; the collectivity of the negative vibe (yes, negative..you heard me right X) the X factor(s) bring to the club simply can have the effect of, as you say, tearing down the club. The search for a "magic bullet" is paramount, and thus a BR can go from being a rux to astute to back to rux in the twinkling of an eye, when desired results are not achieved in the timeline the X factor(s) seek. Let's see how many of the fans who have been "seduced" by Klopp, now begin to call for his replacement. You already posted one such rant... It's either that, or they go quiet!

Now is time to rally behind the manager and the team, and ride out this slump. It will not be easy, but now that the distraction of the Cups are out of the way, let's focus on seeing the season through with a good finish, i.e. top 4. Realistically, IMO, winning the title is not a realistic goal at this point. Call me weak heart reh reh, but we cannot fool ourselves. The evidence also demonstrates that, if we do qualify for Europe next year, the squad is NOT deep enough. The holes will have to not just be patched but strengthened.

YWNA
        Peter R

Comment

One more thing, where is Paul Lambert from?

i just hope and pray that the lunacy inflicted upon the forum by LunatiX cease(s)... give us some respite from nonsensical mumbo jumbo!
          Peter R

Comment

It is an uphill battle regarding the EPL,there are quite a few teams better than Swansea.
            The EPL has to be most humbling to the new managers ...

Comment

Chelsea does look unstoppable so Top 4 for Liverpool

will be more realistic. Please pass on this observation to "the one who will not be Named". He says Liverpool will still win the League. Hard for me to instill in him the ardent belief that even Arsenal will find it hard to over ride Chelsea due to the Man city and Everton Losses we encountered.
              Although Hope spring eternal I will hold out hope that Liverpool and Arsenal will
              beat Chelsea in their respective league games coming up but not holding my breath of either team doing so.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

PeeJay,maybe mere vapors will provide enough propulsion to get Chelsea to the finish line in first place,but that team will surely drop quite a few points..

Pool isn't even making a convincing case for the fourth spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  IMO Paul, that is not too far from the truth; the collectivity of the negative vibe (yes, negative..you heard me right X) the X factor(s) bring to the club simply can have the effect of, as you say, tearing down the club. The search for a "magic bullet" is paramount, and thus a BR can go from being a rux to astute to back to rux in the twinkling of an eye, when desired results are not achieved in the timeline the X factor(s) seek. Let's see how many of the fans who have been "seduced" by Klopp, now begin to call for his replacement. You already posted one such rant... It's either that, or they go quiet!

Now is time to rally behind the manager and the team, and ride out this slump. It will not be easy, but now that the distraction of the Cups are out of the way, let's focus on seeing the season through with a good finish, i.e. top 4. Realistically, IMO, winning the title is not a realistic goal at this point. Call me weak heart reh reh, but we cannot fool ourselves. The evidence also demonstrates that, if we do qualify for Europe next year, the squad is NOT deep enough. The holes will have to not just be patched but strengthened.

YWNA
                  Totally agree. The problem is that they are first and foremost not very knowledgeable (though they think they are) about how football teams work. Or how manager's work for that matter. Their negativity is toxic, and poison's any potential resurgence on offer. Every manager - from the Blue Square league up to the Prem, has a philosophy. That philosophy can be the fuel that propels teams, or the cold water that douses their fire. In our manager's case, his grow from within philosophy is one that requires TREMENDOUS good fortune (dare I say "luck"), and time. While he may have the former, the empty barrels may not give him the latter. There are only two clubs I can think of that have been successful in recent memory growing from within - the unmentionables core that won the treble, and Barcelona with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi et al. Everyone else has had to go to the open market. I fear that Herr Klopp may have to adjust and do the same, he simply will *not* be given the time to build the team the way he'd like, indeed, the way it should be built. I would like to see him buy a world class - Suarez-esque - striker and domineering midfielder, like Toure used to be or like Gerrard was. We just have to wait and see, and trust he doesn't drive the bus over the cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                    will be more realistic. Please pass on this observation to "the one who will not be Named". He says Liverpool will still win the League. Hard for me to instill in him the ardent belief that even Arsenal will find it hard to over ride Chelsea due to the Man city and Everton Losses we encountered.
                    Although Hope spring eternal I will hold out hope that Liverpool and Arsenal will
                    beat Chelsea in their respective league games coming up but not holding my breath of either team doing so
                    Anything is possible, and hope springs eternal. Your team steam-rolled Southampton today; Theo Walcott seems to be back and Sanchez as ever doing a great job. You have to play them again soon so their back will be up. Tuesday will definitely be the make or break for LFC and by next weekend after the dust settles, will indicate the tone of the season going forward; either Chelsea will have completely run away with it, or ....
                    Peter R

Comment

Brickie .... When you left your X' special place was he just talking gibberish or had he really lost those marbles?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X