• Yuh aguh Tiyad fi see mi face.

You a-go tired fe see me face;
    Claffy Can't get me out of the race.
    Claffy, you said I'm in your place
    And then you draw bad cyard -Claffy
    A-make you draw bad cyard,-Claffy
    And then you draw bad cyard.-Claffy

Propaganda spreading over my name;
    Claffy ,Say you wanna bring another life to shame.
    Oh, Claffy, you just a-playing a game

And then you draw bad cyard (draw bad cyard)
    A-make you draw bad cyard (draw bad cyard);
    A-make you draw bad cyard

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=tDyyTmBEUZo

I apologise to the ites',I have been much too quiet, embolding some of the weakhearts amongst us.We are only 10 points behind and we will win the league.
    Last edited by Sir X; January 23, 2017, 05:50 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yes me friend
    Yu deh a street again
    Yes me friend me good friend
    Dem set yuh free again

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1PRaczhkW9Q
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh seeit

Claffy ,Bars could not hold me
      Claffy ,Force couldn't control me....
      Claffy,try to put me down
      But.....
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

I apologise to the ites',I have been much too quiet, embolding some of the weakhearts amongst us.We are only 10 points behind and we will win the league.
        Suh hol' on deh?!? You saying yuh now supporting Leeds? Good for you! I hope to God you not referring to LFC, cause now, fi sure, dawg nyam wi suppa!

Nex' ting is, eff wuz ongle seein yuh face, I arite wid dat... once de face don' open an' seh (write) nutten! Please jus nod an tell mi seh is jus de face wi a guh sih, wi nuh haffi read nutten bout paracent, paranickel, paradigm, paraquarter, or paradollar! TIA LOL

BTW, Yuh wuz uppa Newcastle? or is whe' unuh guh?
        Peter R

Comment

I told you Pool is trying to secure the fourth spot,and your club was making a more convincing case back then.
          Maybe the reason for losing to Swansea is Pool feels a 10 points lead is more easily overcome than a 7 points one.
          You are the least perturbed by the measly 4 points lead Pool has over Man U.
          You will find out that the fourth spot is the most competitive one.
          Last edited by Rockman; January 23, 2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

As usual - u late. We was tyad ah fi u ugly face fi years now. Me was a hope sey the shame that you did suffa...proof of your 100% goat mout' wid the 6-0 Swansea prediction...woulda keep you outta door fe few months well...but you obviously don't have no shame. You sink we, an comeback with yu 5th columnist agenda fi shub you yam foot pon top ah we head. But no matta how you stink up the place, my side will prevail. And if you are a true LFC Red, den mek mi ax you something - are you fool or chupid? Don't you see that EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOU YABA YABA MOUT' YOU SINK WE!!!! Please, going forward, leave the prediction bizniz to Brickie. Him a forecas' 4 trophy every year for City...so, jes' shet up u mout' an' leave we out...any prediction or hint of any form of exuberance will confirm your 5th columnist status. An' me see you a blaspheme Natty Bob wid u plagarism...have you no shame? Poor Bob mussi a turn eena him grave.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X