Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans

Mourinho's decisions today are suspect,Mata would have been substituted midway in the first half if I was the manger.I would not take Henrikh off,and it remains a mystery why Rasford isn't a starter.
    We are cutting it too close,scoring a goal was inevitable,today's lesson is the second goal isn't guaranteed.
    Congrats Rooney!!!!!

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Mourinho's decisions today are suspect,Mata would have been substituted midway in the first half if I was the manger.I would not take Henrikh off,and it remains a mystery why Rasford isn't a starter.
    We are cutting it too close,scoring a goal was inevitable,today's lesson is the second goal isn't guaranteed.
    Congrats Rooney!!!!!
    With the exception of Carrick I have no problem with the team. We need to stop missing so many chances. Jose needs to find out why it's ok for opposing players to handle the ball in the area and it's ok with the ref?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My guess is prior to the start of the game,the ref allotted himself a specific number of times he is going to blow the whistle in the game,and it was all exhausted in the first half.
      In the second half,he was just like a mere fan sitting in the stadium.

Comment

Working...
      X