X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African cup of Nations

FT: Ivory Coast 2. DR Congo 2.
    Great game. Textbook goalscoring.

Ghana vs Mali tomorrow should be a festival of skills.

Comment

A real pity about that last minute "goal"... it was so well taken, but for the offside! Not that I have any favourites but it look real nice.

These teams would roll over the RBZ .. BTW
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        A real pity about that last minute "goal"... it was so well taken, but for the offside! Not that I have any favourites but it look real nice.

These teams would roll over the RBZ .. BTW
        Anyone of them would easily. One of the most impressive things with the tournament thus far is the qualty of yhe officiating. Excellent. Just think about the crappy, idiot refereeing we have in CONCCAF.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          Anyone of them would easily. One of the most impressive things with the tournament thus far is the qualty of yhe officiating. Excellent. Just think about the crappy, idiot refereeing we have in CONCCAF.
          CONCACAF?????????????????????? Try the Premier League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Paul Marin; January 20, 2017, 04:54 PM.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...But the fields have come under some criticism though, I was hearing this morning on BBC. And I just saw Morocco's third goal vs Togo... wicked bounce over the keeper!
            Peter R

Comment

Yeah, some of the pitches are horrible.

The pitch that CIV v. COD played on was pristine. Nice stadium too.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X