No announcement yet.

Petey and Paul'y my good friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh running ,ready for the upper up,what did Spurs achieve after it sacked it's last British manager,what did LFC achieve after it sacked BR?

It's a new Paradigm,focus on spurs the poor man in the big 6.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Yuh running ,ready for the upper up,what did Spurs achieve after it sacked it's last British manager,what did LFC achieve after it sacked BR?

It's a new Paradigm,focus on spurs the poor man in the big 6.
      Focus??? Wooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Why don't you focus on City or Newcastle or whoever you're supporting these days instead of wasting people time with your ignorance? Here, try wrapping your likkle peashead around this:

log·ic
      ˈläjik/
      noun
      reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

You Sir X, have not demonstrated you're capable of simple comprehension much less logic. But don't worry, before you know it, the new paradigm will have Burnley challenging year-over-year for league title honours with a £20m budget and a world class continental manager. Don't forget, the "new paradigm" says they'll be also be able to buy anyone they want...kinda like China and attract continental managers with "pedigree"...all with a £20m squad. I am sure Pep and Klopp are kicking themselves for not jumping on that opportunity! LOL!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In pocchittenio 1st season @spurs they reached the league cup final and its highest Prem position 3rd,presently it lies in 2nd with pool.

Similar to Klopp but unlike him ,Klopp arrived with the season a third completed,he still managed 2 cup finals and now sits 2 Nd tied with Spurs.

They both have in common displacing British coaches and consistently challenging for cups.This is not buck up! In a league where it's net spend and wage bill are peanuts when compared to the Big 4
        Chelsea,Man U,City and di Arse.

Disregard the impact of continental managers at your peril in the new paradigm.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

In pocchittenio 1st season @spurs they reached the league cup final and its highest Prem position 3rd,presently it lies in 2nd with pool.

Similar to Klopp but unlike him ,Klopp arrived with the season a third completed,he still managed 2 cup finals and now sits 2 Nd tied with Spurs.

They both have in common displacing British coaches and consistently challenging for cups.This is not buck up! In a league where it's net spend and wage bill are peanuts when compared to the Big 4
          Chelsea,Man U,City and di Arse.

Disregard the impact of continental managers at your peril in the new paradigm.
          So if is not a buckup - give them Burnley budget nuh! T'ink them would challenge then? Eedyat, wheel an tun!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Certain criteria have to be met for the formula to be successful.I don't see Burnley or CP meeting them yet !

No comment on Spurs ?

Comment

Certain criteria have to be met for the formula to be successful.I don't see Burnley or CP meeting them yet !

No comment on Spurs ?
              LOL!!! Oh my lawd...and what may those criteria be? (This should be a doozey...or...you ago warm up BT cave fi him...LOL!!!)

Comment

Pochettino is a "continental" manager?!? since when... in theory everyone comes from a "continent", but in standard English vernacular, "continental" refers to the continental part of Europe, or the mainland if you will. The UK and Ireland are separated by water... I know you at least seem to understand that, but I will assume nothing, as you know what that does.

With respect to Pochettino, I know his name is Italian, but he is no more Italian than you are Scottish viz your surname. Last time I checked he was from Argentina.

And I don't care what you want to say about what you said before... you are wrong to just throw the term around loosely. I already told you, or suggested to you what to say, but as with so many pearls of wisdom I have cast before you, you continue to ignore them like the proverbial swine do.

Remember there are people who enter the forum in mid "debate" if you want to call it that, and they will definitely misinterpret what you mean, unless of course you are indeed ignorant of what the term means, or where Pochettino is from.

FYI, you used it as an adjective so I provided the adjectival definition. See number 2. No need to thank me.

con·ti·nen·tal (kŏn′tə-nĕn′tl)
                adj.
                1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a continent.
                2. often Continental Of or relating to the mainland of Europe; European.
                3. Continental Of or relating to the American colonies during and immediately after the American Revolution.
                4. Meteorology
                a. Of or relating to the relatively dry air typically found or originating over large landmasses.
                b. Of or relating to climates characterized by a wide seasonal variation in temperatures.
                5. Used as an intensive: "Blaine, Blaine, James G. Blaine, / The continental liar from the state of Maine." (Grover Cleveland).
                Peter R

Comment

Pet'y please stop embarrassing yuhself......Lol....This semantics thing have yuh like a anal retentive nitpicking fool . :

Comment

Absolutely not, it is your ignorant behaviour, and I use the term in the literal sense that is embarrassing.

You see, you have the disease whose symptoms are manifested by a rigid adherence to a position, in this case the use of a term, that refuses to admit error or fault. But mi sih yuh!

Try again!
                    Peter R

Comment

BTW my "anal retentive nitpicking fool" behaviour is nowhere on par with your "anal yses" of paradigms new or old, they are really quite just a pile of sh!t!
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        BTW my "anal retentive nitpicking fool" behaviour is nowhere on par with your "anal yses" of paradigms new or old, they are really quite just a pile of sh!t!
                        You left out a few choice adjectives "huge", "massive", "ignorant" etc. before "[p.o.s]".

Comment

What is sad is that this guy wants to pass himself off as intuitive and perceptive, and totally ignores the power of language... dismissing it as "nitpicking". Yuh right... him is a real Equus asinus ! LOL
                          Peter R

Comment

Tralalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalala lalallalalal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n2kElk_1A

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              What is sad is that this guy wants to pass himself off as intuitive and perceptive, and totally ignores the power of language... dismissing it as "nitpicking". Yuh right... him is a real Equus asinus ! LOL
                              We are the real equus asini(?) LOL! After all, we put up with him. The thing with this bredda is that he will look FACTS in dem face and TOTALLY ignore them as if they didn't exist. All like how him RUN GO A CITY (IRREFUTABLE) and tek people fi fool 'bout how he is a REAL LFC SUPPORTER. LOL!!! Dyam klown.

Comment

Working...
                              X