Petey and Paul'y my good friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petey and Paul'y my good friends

Where are the alleged,2 riches clubs in the league table ? specifically Man U and City,is this the norm? How long has Man U been out of top 4?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You miss the point totally!! Go home and smoke a spliff and don hat up yuh brain tuh much!

You should be ashamed to ask this question; it absolutely underlines your simplistic comprehension of the question of squad value and competing consistently.

Dis is bigga dan you and beyond your capacity to comprehend anything. I hereby shun you!! LOL
    Peter R

Comment

That's what good friends are for, enlighten me on the new paradigm.....lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        That's what good friends are for, enlighten me on the new paradigm.....lol
        I just tried to enlighten you in the Everton 4-0 thread...and true to form...you totally ignored the facts presented to you. You are a fraud. You refuse to acknowledge that no manager, continental, celestial, or otherwise, can get by without the funds necessary to attract the best players. Your "simplistic" paradigm puts 100% of top level performance on managers with "continental pedigree" when facts are that wage-bill and squad value are far more a determinant for consistent title challenging performances. Period!

Oh wait, you *honestly* believe that Klopp, JM, Pep, Wenger, Pochettino, Koeman or Conte could consistently challenge for the title if they were managing a team with the same squad value as Burnley? LOL! Klown, your "paradigm" is like everything else you espouse...bear faawt. LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Just tell me why the 2 alleged richest clubs are stuck in 5 and 6th?

Comment

Just tell me why the 2 alleged richest clubs are stuck in 5 and 6th?
            I don't know? Maybe it's because they have continental managers with pedigree? And how can you say "stuck" when a) it's mid-season and b) City and Manu have been top 4 for the past 6 years or so?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

True,the other half is yuh ave 6 more in the Prem getting more outta less.

Comment

True,the other half is yuh ave 6 more in the Prem getting more outta less.
                Klown - tek u new paradigm and u quadrilateral and all of your turncoat liad chupidniss and go hide eena BT cave. You are disgraceful. You run go ah City, lie pon we club, tear down LFC heroes, and lace we wid u goat mout' now u a come wid "new paradigm". KMT. Eedyat, leave di studio...u jes' a mek bear nize. Same ol' X-isms and schisms.

Comment

This is what you call reflective guilt,have you ever seen a man name Trump ?

Comment

This is what you call reflective guilt,have you ever seen a man name Trump ?
                    LOL! Reflective guilt!!!!????? Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee...wait...le t me reflect on the day me run go a City Oh wait...is not me who did go ah City!!! LOL - is you!!! Chump.

Comment

So you agree that 6 are getting more out of less to put Man U and City out of top 4 and being the richest clubs ,I.e wages and net spend isn't much of a factor compared to Pool wages and negative net spend ?

Maybe pool has the better continental coach ?

Comment

So you agree that 6 are getting more out of less to put Man U and City out of top 4 and being the richest clubs ,I.e wages and net spend isn't much of a factor compared to Pool wages and negative net spend ?

Maybe pool has the better continental coach ?
                        You really are very, very, very, stupid and completely incapable of understanding extremely simple concepts. You keep clinging to your idiotic premise without regard to other contributing factors. Secondly, the season isn't over, and third, the objective is to build a team that is CONSISTENTLY challenging for the title, not a one-hit wonder. For the billionth time, that historically has been achieved with SQUAD VALUE and WAGE BILL. Net spend, which you keep clinging to, is only a factor as far as it affects those two. But I have said this to you 1,000,000,000 times, so shame on me as I really don't ever expect you to "get it".

As for Klopp being a better "continental manager", when LFC came second under BR, was that because "pool had the better [British] coach"? Like I said, you are simply put: stupid. This article explains better than I can why your new paradigm falls flat on its arse.
                        Last edited by Paul Marin; January 17, 2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

BR run was a buck up,So would you say Spurs challenging for these past seasons isn't consistent?

The proof in BR is he didn't challenge for anything else before or after that luck filled season,unlike Klopp.

So it's not unusual to see the richest clubs fight for 6th and 5th place @ this juncture because the season isn't over?

Is that what yuh saying U 10 coach?

Comment

What I am saying has nothing to do with the discussion you belligerents (Pool's fans)are having,my gripe has to do with your persistent mentioning of Man U,and as if that is not enough,grouping that well established club with a fly by night one.

So BR was a rucks but Moyes had nothing to do with our demise.
                            Sorry baton carrier LvG did not restore what seems ordained(Man U winning ways),he really did not do too bad(did I miss CL games.)but nevertheless woefully short of what was expected ergo he was abruptly fired and the job given to Mourinho.
                            Had it not been for the old crosses Pool and Pogba choosing that game to go crazy,you would not dare attempt speaking things into expectations.
                            City gave us 2-1 in our stadium.It wasn't the most striking of the less than a handful losses we have had,Watford duspatched us by 3-1, and Chelsea completely humiliated us.All this occured very early in the season.
                            Relax,it takes time even for Man U.

Comment

BR run was a buck up,So would you say Spurs challenging for these past seasons isn't consistent?

The proof in BR is he didn't challenge for anything else before or after that luck filled season,unlike Klopp.

So it's not unusual to see the richest clubs fight for 6th and 5th place @ this juncture because the season isn't over?

Is that what yuh saying U 10 coach?
                              LOL!!! Oh my lord. Like I said, you're simply too stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X