X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice offside goal...

...ManDisUnited.

Lucky sobitches.

Best outcome...(the one I was hoping for ).
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

You done know... a 1-0 victory was most unlikely! and JK kept Sturridge on the bench. I was hoping to see him in the match... at the same time he brought on Coutinho. I think, all else being equal, were he (Sturridge) in Wijnaldum's position he would have put one of those away.

BUT.. I am not going to second guess the manager... There is a reason I am in my living room, and he is on the sideline!
    Peter R

Comment

Your last sentence. Why can't you explain that to sir x.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ...ManDisUnited.

Lucky sobitches.

Best outcome...(the one I was hoping for ).
        When all those bad calls were going against my team I didn't hear you? When Bravo fouled Rooney and the ref was afraid to make the correct call you didn't say my side was unlucky?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It's genetic:

http://www.90min.com/posts/4417328-v..._source=fotmob
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X man head is very tuff, very tuff, and worse yet he walks around with blinkers and refuses to take instruction... it all comes back down that old poem.. he who knows not and knows not he knows not is a fool - shun him... but of course it's all my fault because I am not "shunning him".. he's too nice a guy and gives me reason to LOL very frequently..
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X