A few things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things

Mi think Liverpool should sell Mignolet. A part of the BR idiot crew.
    Klopp nuh have nuh sense. Him start rookie in a Derby.
    Jose a youth coach, how him fi put Nikatarian a left back?

other than dat, very good game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Hot patty....hot patty...
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuhseeit!
      Peter R

Comment

Mignolet did very well, I would give him the M.O.M because its the 1st I have seen him rise to the occasion,now to be consistent is where Karius comes in , to let him see the ramifications of the bench.In laymans terms competition is healthy.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Maybe you mean to say he was "astute"?! We know you tend to go whichever way the wind blows with respect to wagonism! LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Mi think Liverpool should sell Mignolet. A part of the BR idiot crew.
            Klopp nuh have nuh sense. Him start rookie in a Derby.
            Jose a youth coach, how him fi put Nikatarian a left back?

other than dat, very good game.
            LOL!!! Wooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!! Could you imagine DE NIZE if it was BR coachin' Liverpool tiday??? Whick eedyat ago start a 18 y.o. in the derby for his debut!!!??? All Mourinho...playing Miktarian out of position...Klopp and Mourinho obviously don't know a thing about coaching. LOL!!! Some man t'ink dem know wha' dem no know...but dem no know seh dem no know. Dem jes fool! LOL! By the way, this is the same GENIUS who said this:

[BR left Klopp an unbalanced team to work with]. Markovic and Alberto are needed on the wing and midfield to feed Bentke or whoever the ball and cover for the injured, Wisdom is needed in defense for whoever gets injured, Balotelli is needed as another striking option, given the erratic nature of the crop we have and the injuries we have at every position.

And further said...

Louis Alberto- Sevilla Loan - Attacking midfielder winger
            Markovic -Fernebahe Loan - Winger
            Wisom ,Tiagori and Flannaghan- Defenders Injury and Loan .

Point is we have quality players out by injury and loan

How much a dem in Klopp first team?? LOL!!! I have said it before, Sir X was too dyam craven when eedyatism was a give weh. LOL!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X