Terrence Trent D'Arby vs Sturridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Trent D'Arby vs Sturridge

Sir X, what yuh think bout your big coach debuting a youngster 'gainst Martial? Methink me woulda play Sturridge...... I feel like Martial gwine sign his name across his heart.....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Yup,should be interesting.
    Two things I would have done differently,Smalling over Rojo(Liverpool's strikers have a height advantage),and Rasford in my staring line-up.

Comment

I trust in Klopp ,better than moving a winger/striker into that slot ,like Firmino ,Origi or Couthino!

Right U 10 coach.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am not privy to your team's training sessions but my guess is Martial will make the debutant hope for the final whistle so he can run home to mommy for reassurance that everything will be fine..
        Martial is extremely brisky,and that move is extremely risky.

Comment

Tell that to Paul'y.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good game.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Pogba was terrible today,hus handful proved to be our undoing but I am equally troubled by his refusal to strategically run into spacecwhen does not have the ball.

Comment

He had a horrible game today. Credit to Loserfool with how the played. They work in packs, helping out the wingbacks.

Comment

No, Damm good game .

Comment

big coach vs big coach.

Comment

1 Billion (Man U ) vs a negative net spend (LFC) ...hehe.I couldnt sit down .

Comment

Thank yuh eediat goalkeeper

Comment

The proverbial "monkey wrench"!

Him don't have de pelotas to give credit where it's due... only know how fi tear down!
                          Peter R

Comment

Southampton(a feeder team(player$-wise to Pool)and Sunderland,isn't the financial disparity more striking there???

Comment

M.O.M. he rose to your keepers level today.

Comment

Working...
                              X