Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton 4 -0 City

Nice up the dance in the new paradigm .
    City 5 th , Man U 6th. No British manager in the top 7.How dem laff..tralalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n2kElk_1A
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What happens when Southampton and Sunderland pull off an Everstrong?

The snapshot analysis was premature,the second half of the season,

Comment

Relegation Battle.I put my money on Hull to escape the drop.

CP - Big sam ( British)
      Hull - Marco Silva ( Continental )
      Sunderland - Moyes (British)
      Swansea - Clement ( British )

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Personally speaking,I think Palace has enough quality AND experience to avoid relegation.
        My guess is two-thirds of the teams getting relegated having English manager is by itself damning enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Nice up the dance in the new paradigm .
          City 5 th , Man U 6th. No British manager in the top 7.How dem laff..tralalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n2kElk_1A
          Not sure who ah laff...surely not you and your peeps up a City. I am trying my best to understand the premise behind your "paradigm", so help me out:

1. Of the 8 British managers coaching in the Premier league, how many have a squad value ranked in the top 7?
          2. How many have a squad value ranked in the bottom 10?
          3. How many continental managers with a squad value in the bottom 10 are in the top 7?
          4. How many of the top 7 have a squad value outside the top 7?

Tenk u.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Exactly and it's going to get worse for British managers,because clubs don't trust them with protecting their squad value much less building it to escape the bankruptcy of relegation.

Hushhhh!

Comment

Where was the best midfielder in the world?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was giving away a penalty at Old Trafford.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Exactly and it's going to get worse for British managers,because clubs don't trust them with protecting their squad value much less building it to escape the bankruptcy of relegation.

Hushhhh!
                  Exactly? LOL!!! Once again, you duck, dive and cover. You didn't answer ONE Question. As usual...you don't know faawt, and ignore facts to suit your ridiculously misguided "new paradigm". So here are the answers...

Q. Of the 8 British managers coaching in the Premier league, how many have a squad value ranked in the top 7?
                  A. Zero

Q. How many (British Managers) have a squad value ranked in the bottom 10?
                  A. All of them

Q. How many continental managers with a squad value in the bottom 10 are in the top 7?
                  A. Zero

Q. How many of the top 7 have a squad value outside the top 7?
                  A. Zero

Now, I realize you have no comprehension skills, but to even the daftest of the bunch, there is almost a 100% correlation between squad value and table position. Every SINGLE one of the TOP SEVEN are SEVEN richest clubs. Period! And it has been this way forever. Give any continental manager of any pedigree Hull and you will NEVER see them CONSISTENTLY finish top 4 unless the finances are there. The OLD PARADIGM STILL RULES!!!

1. MONEY FIRST...everything else is second.
                  2. British managers have never been "all that"

While Britain has only produced a handful of world class managers through history, it is totally lost on you that the continental managers in the league with clubs with financing in the bottom half sit 13th, 14th and 15th (Southampton, Watford, Leicester) behind some of their British manage counterparts with lesser squad values. This disproves the "continental manager" pedigree (being better than British managers) myth and only reinforces the importance of finances as the driving factor in club performance.

Give any of those top 7 managers with continental pedigree a club with no funds and I guarantee they will be fighting relegation just like their British counterparts. Same OLD paradigm.

Anyway genius, I don't expect you to get it. This explanation may be the reason why.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

All dat too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X