Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming Zlatan

Interesting little film on Netflix.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

U10 coach, yuh think Mourinho will play him @ left back in this crucial encounter today .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who is 'Zlatan' and 'him'???
      Lowly dogs,bow your heads,it's Mr Zlatan!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Who is 'Zlatan' and 'him'???
        Lowly dogs,bow your heads,it's Mr Zlatan!
        Go watch the flim an tap u nize!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          U10 coach, yuh think Mourinho will play him @ left back in this crucial encounter today .
          If a me you a talk to, (I coach U10, U16 and U18, so not sure) Mourinho is not my manager - so I could give a ratz arse if he plays him in goal. All know is that if MY MANAGER decides to play Firminho at center back, I trust that he has a strategy. That is what REAL supporters do, support the manager first, ask questions later. But hey...if I was you, I would worry more about what Everton doing to your side and leave out my LFC. Everybody know sey u is a 5th columnist. Memba dis: "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X

Comment

You dont coach squat ! I can make that inference by your nonsensical post , ask
            Pet,y about inferences. Of course you would ask if he has a strategy and pray tell he is right , the consequences of being wrong are nothing short of revolt !.

U 10 coach.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You dont coach squat ! I can make that inference by your nonsensical post , ask
              Pet,y about inferences. Of course you would ask if he has a strategy and pray tell he is right , the consequences of being wrong are nothing short of revolt !.

U 10 coach.
              A PROUD U10 coach, and an excellent one at that. What you know 'bout coaching? Which license you have? LOL! Klown, tek u eedyat self an yu 4-0 buss arse and tap u nize.

Comment

Tell mi who sell yuh license and mi will buy one tuh.

Comment

Tell mi who sell yuh license and mi will buy one tuh.
                  Spoken like a true loser...the only way you know to get ahead is to buy your way forward. Klown, I EARNED my license(s) and currently have two ODP U16 players under my tutelage. One of them is already being scouted by a D1 college team and is only 15. So...galang...me tyad fi tell u seh u fool an' don' know nutten 'bout ball or player development.

Comment

Yuh caan coach a ting, another one of your pathological traits,I would have to see the liscene,the man who sold it to you plus a notarized form from you the man and agency that bought it and sold it to you.

U10 coach ,then I would publicy conceed you are who you say you are.

Comment

DWL.......... Paul the man naw gi yuh no ratings.....brite.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh caan coach a ting, another one of your pathological traits,I would have to see the liscene,the man who sold it to you plus a notarized form from you the man and agency that bought it and sold it to you.

U10 coach ,then I would publicy conceed you are who you say you are.
                        LOL! Klown - you are the last person on earth who's opinion I give a sh!t about. Facts are not something you are known to pay attention to. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          DWL.......... Paul the man naw gi yuh no ratings.....brite.
                          You should be ashamed of yourself, encouraging the town klown like that. As I said, me nuh need fi him ratings...him too dyam fool.

Comment

Working...
                          X