HL cheer up, number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL cheer up, number

33 will fix your problems. I will be watching Monday morning. Now don't get things twisted, I'm no city fan just a Gabby J fan. You guys have the world's best striker presently (I'm still trying to figure out how did this happen). Yeah you too Bricky, enjoy your New Year's gift

I was amused the past few months seeing some City fans posting on youtube
    that they don't know where on City Gabby J would fit (being thst they have so and so up front) I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The kid that turned around Brazil's qualification run. yes Brasil. You guys are very funny.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    33 will fix your problems. I will be watching Monday morning. Now don't get things twisted, I'm no city fan just a Gabby J fan. You guys have the world's best striker presently (I'm still trying to figure out how did this happen). Yeah you too Bricky, enjoy your New Year's gift

I was amused the past few months seeing some City fans posting on youtube
    that they don't know where on City Gabby J would fit (being thst they have so and so up front) I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The kid that turned around Brazil's qualification run. yes Brasil. You guys are very funny.
    First of all...welcome back the voice of reason.

On behalf of Bricktop thank you for the New Year gift.

Gabby J will take some time to adjust. It is a different speed and style. But he has the special quality.

True fans are those that always BELIEVE.

King Jawge .
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Didn't you believe City would ,at the very least,be comfortably occupying the second spot midway the season,and didn't you believe City would somehow beat Pool today?
      Yuh tekking dis ting too faaaar,believing isn't the proplem,it is what you believe.

If City is soooo much better than Man U then with only three points separating both teams,it is OBVIOUS Mourinho(who inherited a wobbling team)is doing soooo much better than Pep.

Comment

....keep on talkin. .........
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Respek sah. I will be around from time to time (but not too often). The kid is truly special; he is a destroyer (see Ecuador game) he is an opportunist (see
          Venez and Peru game) he is a creator (see Bolivia, Arg. and Peru game) All these rolled up into one. Won't even get into his technical ability (that's standard for a world class Brasilian player).

Noticed that Pep squeezed him into Champions league games too. Adjust?
          HL come talk to mi Monday evening. you may be too happy to do so.

Comment

I like that,it encourages me to continue appealing for better judgement from you when URGENTLY needed.
            Glad to see I (like Pep)have your trust.

Comment

Working...
            X