RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations on Both wins Younger BoyZZZ!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on Both wins Younger BoyZZZ!!!

I do not hesitate to criticize the Jamaican football teams when they under perform.

Similarly, I do not hesitate to congratulate them when they have a win of substance.

Beating Colombia and Argentina is significant!! I hear thay have Haiti next. A 6-pack against Haiti would be a nice sweetener--to partially get rid of the bitter taste from performance of the other teams.
    Last edited by HL; July 19, 2007, 05:36 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

"...the Jamaican football teams..." - something like what Lulu, or some other fariner might say about my side.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why yuh suh 'tuchy'?
      Gawd blesss mi dayzzz...

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Why yuh suh 'tuchy'?
        Gawd blesss mi dayzzz...
        Mosiah nuh unnastan seh Yard is just a rock formation where you happen to be born and is only because of some Slave Trade.. you are a citizen of the World...and if anyting.. Africa is wheh yuh should defend..

Comment

Abandoning your country is a touchy subject for me. Yes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What a way you and di JLP a fight fi control di likkle rock formation. A coulda wha suh!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Low blow mo, memba if yuh
              waan talk bout dat go to the everyting corner

Comment

Wi talking bout supporting our Reggae Boyz, bredren. Well, at least, for most of us, our Reggae Boyz.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so what if a fan decides not
                  to support due to things within the program he/she doesn't like? Careful Mo because you seem to be descending to the level of wearing of green or orange shirt.

Comment

Prince Jawge...yuh sure yuh not a BARRISTA?

HL

Comment

Aaah sah, but yuh
                      nuh easy. Yuh gwaan man LOL

Comment

Likkle joke mi a run wid mi bredren, HL. A nuh nutten.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have said it to you before. I give much credit you (Mosiah) and all those who have decided to make Jamaica home--considering all it's shortcomings.

Those abroad including myself have abandoned Jamaica. Everything said with good intentions about Jamaica is juss lip service.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                            I have said it to you before. I give much credit you (Mosiah) and all those who have decided to make Jamaica home--considering all it's shortcomings.

Those abroad including myself have abandoned Jamaica. Everything said with good intentions about Jamaica is juss lip service.
                            YesI, tremendous achievement!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              What a way you and di JLP a fight fi control di likkle rock formation. A coulda wha suh!?
                              I will fight everytime I recognize a paraiah..especially if it destroys the potential of black people.

Comment

Working...
                              X