Suh if Leicester win the the CL..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh if Leicester win the the CL..

..and my Man U win the Europa thingy,the coveted fourth spot is absolete?
    If I am wrong,how it guh again?

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ..abd my Man U win the Europa thingy,the coveted fourth spot is absolete?
    Well it would be more than divine intervention if Chelsea should win the CL.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sorry I meant to say Leicester, I made the needed correction above,the question stands..

Comment

..and my Man U win the Europa thingy,the coveted fourth spot is absolete?
        By the way, MU have not qualified for the next round, so how are you going to speculate about them winning?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Say it aint so!
          I REALLY did not know,thanks.

Comment

Lazie,yuh backfoot,here me deh yah a wandah how me miss dat.whem me nuh miss nutten..(yet).
            Dem betta qualify!

Comment

Say it aint so!
              I REALLY did not know,thanks.
              Here is how I believe it works:

1. the FA is awarded automatically 4 UCL spots and 2 Europa league spots,
              2. the Europa league champion and UCL champions are automatically included in the UCL the next year
              3. An additional 1 UCL spot is possible, and an additonal 1 Europa league spot is also possible (so max 5 UCL and 3 Europa League)

So...let me start the easy part first...

If you finish 5 or 6th in the table, you will get a Europa league spot. If you win the FA Cup and you finish 5th or 6th, the team in 7th gets a Europa League spot. Here's where it gets complicated...

If you finish 4th and a team below you wins the Europa League and another one wins the UCL, you will drop down to the Europa League. If the 4th place team drops down, 5th and 6th placed finishers could get drub if two other teams (e.g. 10th and 18th) win the League and FA cups respectively.

But I may be wrong. It's complicated. Someone else may know better.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well my team better strap on their ice skates today to play on that ice rink.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Well my team better strap on their ice skates today to play on that ice rink.
                  ..or have their brooms because they may end up playing curling.

Comment

Thanks Paul Marin.

Comment

Working...
                    X