RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...'ole heepa football from now till the 19th....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...'ole heepa football from now till the 19th....

Sunday should be special. ManDisUnited v. Spurs.

Would be nice if Spurs put an a$$$ woop'n on the home team.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Sunday should be special. ManDisUnited v. Spurs.

Would be nice if Spurs put an a$$$ woop'n on the home team.

Why? We're trying to set a new record for drawing games.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well he is hoping that we lose,and my guess he would love for it to be by 4-1.
      With Man U nine points adrift of City and Spurs a mere three points..,the sensible choice for that City fan should have been Spurs losing.
      He is trying to erase memory of the 3-1 home loss his team suffered to Chelsea.
      City will be playing their next four games without Aguero,I am sure normal City fans will be hoping for Man U to draw or win.
      That guy has misplaced priorities, and a serious credibility problem.

Comment

Crab inna barrel yuh say Rock,HL nuh like fi see unnuh prosper ,before him wish unnuh di same success as his team,another draw...lol.

Seriously you two seem to be competing for the most draws for a big club.I bet both of you two draw this weekend
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man U should be okay against Spur,we will win.It is the EPL game after Spurs (and the next two)we are likely to draw.One step in the right durection then the team reverts..,you will see.

Comment

...yeah i will see...hehe

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Liverpool set the "standard" for draws in '08-'09... (although Arsenal did have one more than LFC) when the club finished second to you lot by four points... eleven draws killed us!
              Peter R

Comment

As if a real LFC fan needed to hear that,while I sarcastically bash Man U

5 th columnist

Comment

When yu t'row stone in a pig pen... LOL Was it because RB was the manager in that ill-fated season that your panties are in a bunch... sowwy I twod on your lilly ego!

Yu cyan bet eff a did BR yu wouda did seh sumpn diffrant!

FYI, that is a FACT! (something to which you are a stranger oftentimes) and I'm just telling it like it was. The other FACT is I have a hell of a lot more respect for Lazie than I do of you, for at least he is honest in speaking about where his team is (their draws), and it was in that context I made my post, but you wouldn't understand. I am not so much into myself that I have my head stuck up that nether region of my anatomy that some people do!

Now run along and stop baiting people! You might do better with fish!! LOL
                  Last edited by Peter R; December 7, 2016, 08:48 PM.
                  Peter R

Comment

I don't get it,its the Lord's season and all I am getting is hate because I speak certain truths.Isnt my lord about the Truth,so why shower me with hate ?

If I say BR isn't in Rafa class am I lying,if I say based on that he deserved to be bashed am I lying,if I say being a LFC manager doesn't absolve you from harsh criticism ,am I laying?

Why the hate in my Lord's season?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      I don't get it,its the Lord's season and all I am getting is hate because I speak certain truths.Isnt my lord about the Truth,so why shower me with hate ?

If I say BR isn't in Rafa class am I lying,if I say based on that he deserved to be bashed am I lying,if I say being a LFC manager doesn't absolve you from harsh criticism ,am I laying?

Why the hate in my Lord's season?
                      Eggs I'd say... LOL

Peter R

Comment

Same way dem accuse my lord of blasphemy before dem stone im and it wasnt with eggs.

aaahh sah,happy holidays Pety

Comment

Peter R and Sir X,do you think the path to Pool finally lifting the trophy will become even more rocky after January ?

Comment

No,the transfer season will be open,i figure JK has at least 100 mil to spend,We need an attacker be it winger/ midfielder or both another defender or two,Sahko leaving for at least 20 million,so we can buy a central defender and a left back.

Basically I think Klopp will buy for this window and next season.We are the only team in the top 3 that is lacking depth or can improve in depth.

Isn't that scary,all the others risk their chemistry being disrupted having what amounts to surplus of requirements.

Comment

Well, I'm not in the predicting business, but it is evident that LFC needs shoring up in the defence IMO, more so than in the attack. If there are choices to be made I would imagine that JK would be looking to reinforce the back... LFC has not had problems scoring, and the scoring "burden" has been shared among a number of players (28 of 35 EPL goals scored by six different players (minimum 3)). As long as this continues, and I don't see why it shouldn't, we don't have to panic too much in that area. However, if the budget allows and another proven attacking force is available, well it would make sense to go after it.

I am not up on the budget that JK has, but I imagine that every other team will be looking to shore up their own weak areas, so whether the road gets "rocky" remains to be seen (obviously). It depends somewhat on what the competition also does.

At this point, I believe that LFC's chances at lifting the trophy are as good as that of any other (contending) team, but losses like last Saturday's have to be eliminated if we are to have a chance. Three points dash weh jus suh? No baba, dat haffi fix!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X