Mourinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho

Substitute Rojo,or he will pick up a second yellow.
    My players need to take better care of the ball,more goals are needed!
    Lukalu can get the better of my defense.

Bad call ref! Does that make me a Manu supporter? or just calling it as I see it!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Bad call ref! Does that make me a Manu supporter? or just calling it as I see it!
      5th Columnist you get ketch! Your transgressions are:

1. more damning than declaring that you have been "seduced" by Manu**
      2. more damning than referring to them as "we",
      3. more damning than declaring their manager your "[manager] for life!",
      4. more damning than standing behind your team and manager even when they were in dark days...and of course,
      5. more damning than condemning the team to defeat time after time by "predicting" wins when you have a 100% record of Goat Mout' ...

never mind referring to half the team as "monkey wrenches". Peter, you have been found out. Had you done any of the above, you would have been fine, but what you just did was *unforgiveable*.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ouch!

I wonder if prayers will help me!
        Peter R

Comment

There is a good possibility that my thread could quickly turn into a war zone,issues having NOTHING to do with my Man U.
          Hats off to Sir X for not responding,and I would like to thank you two gentlemen for honoring my wish.
          This thread is officially closed.

Comment

You turn moderator now?? but a whe di??

An whe my tanks when mi studiously ignore a lot of the tripe yu bredrin a spew!! whe di kissteet emoji de?? so much for objectivity!!

BTW yu can keep it! (any thanks i.e.)
            Peter R

Comment

For God's sake,it is Christmas Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                For God's sake,it is Christmas Sir.
                Ah thought you did close the thread? Wha mek you open it again?
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You sure it's not Xmas? LOL

Season's greetings!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X