Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedding!!!!!!

Bwoy my side no play yet but me cyan stop
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

SEVENTH place and having a laugh!
    Peter R

Comment

Yup
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Carry on ...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TaJqaDnhS0
        Peter R

Comment

Well Now your team has played are you still laughing

Manu should have played with 10 men. I believe bad calls goes both ways right Jangle and Lazie.
          Well no worries Mourinho says he is happy his team is playing well. " We deserve to win these matches he says, We are always the better team in all our draws. Yet De Gea was the more hurried keeper in the second half today...smh
          Manu has won one game in last eight games, and so the saga continues. 200 million spent.
          Last edited by PeeJay; December 4, 2016, 02:14 PM.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I missed that incident (that could have reduced them by a man). I didn't think the penalty was really warranted, but slo mo says, well... there was contact; LFC got away with a similar play this morning, but that's all academic now...
            Peter R

Comment

Marcos Rojo two footed tackle

out on the left first half
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

It would've been an even 10 vs 10 if the ref had given a red to Gareth Barry for his bruk foot tackle on Ibrahimavich.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  It would've been an even 10 vs 10 if the ref had given a red to Gareth Barry for his bruk foot tackle on Ibrahimavich.
                  You stop laughin' yet? You fren' Goat'y jinX we again. Ah keep tellin' unu - GOAT MOUT' IS REAL.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Is the name "Goat Mout" or "GLoat Mout" ! LOL

Him fi jus res himself a Newcastle!!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X