RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This team playing at Rio 2007 is the best Jamaican team ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an unbelievable win, considering everything. You think Jawge taught them how to beat Argentina?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I guess Argentina can always claim that their real team is playing in the FIFA U-20 World Cup!

I say again, talent nuff nuff a yard! 25 Adus? In one parish alone!

Meanwhile, the girls were hammered 11-1 by Canada!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay, so who will be the first to shower kudos on Wendell? Is he now back in our good books?

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks for the updates, but please keep this info in one post. Trying to keep our forum organised.

Thanks still!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They moved the match forward by two hours.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, he never left mine, actually he is one of our most successful indigenous coaches ever.

Comment

Will do, first time back since 2006, takes a little getting used to the new looks and runs etc. BTW good jobs keeping the site going and modernized etc.

Comment

Saying "he is one of our most successful indigenous coaches ever" does not really say much. He is more than that. For me, Wendell and CB are at least as good as some of the farin coaches we have had. And nobody can prove me wrong!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, I agree, we, you and I fought many wars on the same side and on opposite sides during the Simoes and UB-40 era. I have always said the local coaches could do the job and thought CB should have led the campaign all the way through to the world cup last time round. I dont want to stir up the hornet net however as we have members here who only believe in a foreign coach as saviour.

Comment

JDD: Based on the little of the match I saw - 75min on, Wendell must had got the players to believe in TEAM.

You are so right - They defended as a TEAM and attacked as TEAM. The supporting passing player-options were always there...and, the players used them.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        This is an unbelievable win, considering everything. You think Jawge taught them how to beat Argentina?
                        Fantastic achievement!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          They moved the match forward by two hours.
                          Which is what caught me unawares. So I was only able to burn the second half of the match on DVD.

Comment

I have to find a hats off emoticon for use in these circumstances. Anyway, for right now I will use a thumbs up. Congrats to the young Reggae Boyz and Wendell "Boyous" Downswell the STETHS man!
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Carl Brown's soccer experience is limited by the standard of the NPL, so is Wendell and the other local coaches. What is CB record with teams in the NPL?. Ja need nuff farin coach..mi tired a di bush league ball.
                              Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                              Mitty

Comment

Is this side betta than the U20s that got 5-1 from Argentina in the U-20 WC.
                                Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                                Mitty

Comment

Working...
                                X