RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question for the Manu faithful...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question for the Manu faithful...

...Mourinho's record after 13 games in charge is worse than Moyes' record. Why are y'all not calling for his head? I am not trying to rub salt in the wound, I am genuinely curious.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    ...Mourinho's record after 13 games in charge is worse than Moyes' record. Why are y'all not calling for his head? I am not trying to rub salt in the wound, I am genuinely curious.
    Rockman will answer after he is finished biting his finger nails. .......

He will answer shortly
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Rockman will answer after he is finished biting his finger nails. .......

He will answer shortly
      Ermm...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Because despite the results and the table position, the team is playing much better than under the previous two coaches. We also know that it's only a matter of time before the results start going our way.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh memba when Paul Marin told Sir X dat BR's record sizes up better dan Klopy's(early first season)..,he didn't call for Klopp's head then

Comment

I find conventional ways (bail clip and nit my teeth)to keep my nails short in order not to scratch the many trophies..

Comment

Really? If you rate Moyes that much, why unuh never tek him at Liverpool? It is clear that the side is playing better and now creating more chances. The forwards need to be more clinical. Yesterday Ibra should have taken a shot first time, instead controlling the ball allowed the defender to block the shot. Rashford and Lindgard got clear chances that they should have sunk. As for the Armenian, he was a bit unfortunate not to score. There are 3 games in which the keeper were man of the match, Burnley, Stoke and West ham.

Based on the fact that the side is creating numerous chances and missing them, can we blame the manager for that?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Because despite the results and the table position, the team is playing much better than under the previous two coaches. We also know that it's only a matter of time before the results start going our way.
                Sorry, didn't see this ... otherwise I would't have replied.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You got the context of that wrong! The point was to demonstrate that even with the coming of "Jesus", restraint and patience was the order of the day!
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    So you are unlucky then?

Comment

So you are unlucky then?
                      With the exception of the Chelsea and Liverpool games ... I would say yes. Unlucky and unfortunate.

Comment

That is not missing to me,hence the part about not calling for Klopp's head.

Comment

When you have goalkeepers pulling off superhuman saves of their lives with one saying that the overhead shot from Ibrahimovic almost broke his hand, then yes I would say we're unlucky for the most part.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So you're saying your current coach is "astute"?!? LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X