Just got a text from a Man U man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a text from a Man U man

Said the ref robbed them of a min in extra time.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Said the ref robbed them of a min in extra time.
    ...leave Rockman out of this Sir X..................

He must be chewing is fingers down to the knuckles. Good for him....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My team doesn't care about its fans.

Comment

Can you expound on that Rock and it was Jangle with the 1 min reference.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hush!

Mi did tell unnuh long time seh Mourinho is poison! He carries with him henceforth and forever ..... THE CURSE OF DR EVAN!!!! BWAAHBAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I was hoping you did not make that declaration.I was tickled by HL defending me,too bad it was unnecessary.
            Last edited by Rockman; November 27, 2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

A piece a saltness drop pon Manu de minute Fergie retired, I believe Mourinho has inherited a even BIGGER curse.

Comment

The new paradigm...hehe...it aguh get salta next year when his old nemesis gets back in the prem...Rafa aguh buss im ass by getting more outta less

Comment

Working...
                X