Dunny and my teacher.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny and my teacher.

Let us all agree,Mourinho proved to be a handful for Wenger today,and he has a unique track record of doing that.
    It therefore bothers me when doubts, regarding Mourinho's abilities,are expressed by ,of all people ,Arsenal fans.
    We will keep him.
    Last edited by Rockman; November 19, 2016, 11:50 PM.

Rockman. Mourinho have it over Wenger in a personal way of that there is no doubt in my mind.

He doesn't however have it over the other 18 managers so there is that little reality check.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lol....mi belly , the new paradigm.....hehe.Whey Jangle deh ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Reality check is that he was forced to play young blood in Rashford, Martial, and outcast Mata upfront. Pogba just started playing well. He needs to do it more often.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Even so,this team had to change how it plays in order not to be disgraced by Arsenal,I am hoping those changes will transcend to all remaining games.

Our wingbacks are not known for taking corner kicks or spot kicks.Given they are often asked to make pinpoint aerial crosses into the opponents' box,it usually thwarts scoring opportunities when they fail to find the intended target. That is why Blind is relevant.
          It is all retrofitting but nevertheless, Young should be fielded behind Valencia on the right flank.
          Last edited by Rockman; November 20, 2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I have seen the same bunch unable to give a decent account of themselves, a change in execution,primarily off the ball,is what made the difference.

Comment

I'm telling you .... It's all about mourinho and wenger ... Nothing more

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well,your players opted to play different then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Let us all agree,Mourinho proved to be a handful for Wenger today,and he has a unique track record of doing that.
                  It therefore bothers me when doubts, regarding Mourinho's abilities,are expressed by ,of all people ,Arsenal fans.
                  We will keep him.
                  ......always wanted to ax......who is your teacher......?

Thanks.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My Teacher is gamma,you no longer have to wonder.

Comment

My Teacher is gamma,you no longer have to wonder.
                      ......oh!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

....oh and ahhhhhhhm.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Even the selection of the team was baffling.....

Comment

We will keep him.
                            What position was Mourhino or Wenger playing

Comment

I know,all positions!
                              Besides,Arsenal will be bent on making up points,hopefully they will from the teams ahead of Man U in the table.
                              I am happy Spurs was beaten today,now you get the gist.

Comment

Working...
                              X