Sitting back waiting to see a wicked game Sir X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting back waiting to see a wicked game Sir X

Liverpool playing soon. They have been a wonder to watch..naah lie...
    Anyway hope Southampton tek it to dem and may the better side win.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Thank yuh sah,we need more like you on the forum.We will not disappoint.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Thank yuh sah,we need more like you on the forum.We will not disappoint.
      The Curse, the curse, the stinkin' goat mout' curse...you are so fool. Still cyan see seh everytime you open u mout', you frig wi up. KMT.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Weak heart, I didn't make any call on your side,muscle up yuh heart,your side draw today and it wasn't Liverpool....hehe

5th columnist,leff my side alone.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Weak heart, I didn't make any call on your side,muscle up yuh heart,your side draw today and it wasn't Liverpool....hehe

5th columnist,leff my side alone.
          Nice try - the record is clear. YOU (AND ONLY YOU) have declared allegiance to another club. I HAVE NEVER, WILL NEVER, AND COULD NEVER support any team but Liverpool. So, despite your attempts to cover your filth, the only fifth columnist around here and only weak heart is YOU. Run!! That's what you do...Goat Mout'...and you have the b*lls to call ME 5th Columnist? KMT.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That's how 5th columnist move,they declare loyalty by years of service,not deeds of service,didnt I lecture you on this with my Trinity presentation,if wi follow you,you would still be backing BR in midtable crying about net spend and the club not being rich enough,right now yuh a tek on parity and wages,minus di net spend......lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              The Curse, the curse, the stinkin' goat mout' curse...you are so fool. Still cyan see seh everytime you open u mout', you frig wi up. KMT.
              Low the man and run whey. Fifth columnist weak heart.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That's how 5th columnist move,they declare loyalty by years of service,not deeds of service,didnt I lecture you on this with my Trinity presentation,if wi follow you,you would still be backing BR in midtable crying about net spend and the club not being rich enough,right now yuh a tek on parity and wages,minus di net spend......lol
                Nice try - it nah werk...only one turncoat deh bout - look in the mirror an' tap fool yourself...dyam liad...same liad who run go ah City den come bruk wi foot wid yu goat mout' on purpose when we was a close een pon the tykle...ah call BR "astute".

Comment

Working...
                X